Difference in 08 and 09?

nolafan33

What's the difference between the 2008 and 2009 New Orleans Saints? Last season, I'm not sure the Saints win this game. With the conditions, I don't think any team could have had a good passing day, but this team is dangerous with the stable of backs we have. It was decently close points wise throughout, but we put them away when we needed too. I'm not sure the 2008 Saints would have done that, just look at the close games we lost last season.

I'm stoked for this season, and for next Sunday. Too be honest, I'm not sure what to expect. I don't know what type of shot we have at winning, or if the Jets are as good as their record indicates.

What's the difference between the 2008 and 2009 New Orleans Saints? Last season, I'm not sure the Saints win this game. With the conditions, I don't think any team could have had a good passing day, but this team is dangerous with the stable of backs we have. It was decently close points wise throughout, but we put them away when we needed too. I'm not sure the 2008 Saints would have done that, just look at the close games we lost last season.

I'm stoked for this season, and for next Sunday. Too be honest, I'm not sure what to expect. I don't know what type of shot we have at winning, or if the Jets are as good as their record indicates.

COME ON NOLA ... YOU'RE TALKING ABOUT LAST YEAR. :rolleyes:

I'M JUST MESSIN WITH YOU. YOU GUYS PLAYED GREAT AGAIN TODAY. IS

THE GAME WITH THE JETS, AT N.O. OR NY??

I thought your D played well, and shut them down. Another win on the road, and in a tough stadium.

The pressure, and weather slowed the pass game down, and they ran the ball well, but your D is who won the game today, that is a good sign for you.

Barring major injury to the moled one, the Saints make the playoffs. Still think they better get the home field throughout, but definately have a chance this year.

Greg Williams has brought the same physical attitude he has everywhere he has Coached before. Wonder if the skins miss him?

if the game was in New York, I would pick the Jets to win.

Since the game is in our house and Brees will be looking to make up for a rough outing yesterday, I give the Saints the edge. Should be a close fought game between two of the top 5 teams in the NFL through the first quarter of the season