Should We Award a Hickory Stick Award This Week?

Peyton

94 members have voted

1. 1. Should we do the Hickory Stick when we lose?

Tandy passed the Hickory Award nomination responisbilities to me. I am less than enthused about doing a Hickory Award after a loss, and the SuperFangelo (SuperFan), who actually created the artwork for the award, agrees. But before we make a final decision, I thought I'd open it up for a pole. I saw someone suggested Curtis Lofton deserved an award. I don't personally believe in giving the MLB an award when the opposing team rushes for over 150 yards straight up the gut. So let's vote on it, and if "yes" wins, I'll pick somebody to do the nominations. I'm not going to do them, because it wouldn't feel right after a loss anyway, and honestly I thought everybody pretty much sucked today. Thank you for voting.

• Replies 71
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Yo, nines nickel? How you so buffs? What you be do to get so strongs?

I take a lot of supplements. Like a lot. But I also do tae bo. and spend about 3 hours every day (cept sunday and thurday) on the stairmaster at body by carlos. I heard about this mexican boxer that fought mayweather that drinks his own pee to make him stronger. I don't like the taste though.