Brian Williams

hawkeye

He is not the answer for us. I never liked him before we got him. I think we will do better with Chevis in there.

At least Chevis will have some PBU's. I think he only has 1 for the year and that was today. He really doesn't

give up a whole lot of big plays, but he doesn't do anything spectacular either. The receiver always catches the

ball but gets no YAC. I think Chevis can do that much and a little more. Bottom line is Williams is like a QB who

can only manage a game but really can't win one for you. I think Hill will take his spot when he is ready. But

Chevis should be playing in the mean time.

He is not the answer for us. I never liked him before we got him. I think we will do better with Chevis in there.

At least Chevis will have some PBU's. I think he only has 1 for the year and that was today. He really doesn't

give up a whole lot of big plays, but he doesn't do anything spectacular either. The receiver always catches the

ball but gets no YAC. I think Chevis can do that much and a little more. Bottom line is Williams is like a QB who

can only manage a game but really can't win one for you. I think Hill will take his spot when he is ready. But

EFF WILLIAMS!!!

BW has been our best corner this season. Hill will get in the game when our staff feel he knows the system. You have to remember we make opinions based out of emotion the staff make decisions out of experience. They honestly do not try and screw up or it would cost them their jobs. They do honestly try to place the best people they have in the right spots.

williams didn't play all that bad. yeah he gave up some plays but he's the surest tackler of all of our corners and he plays the ball better than all of our corners. today wasn't his best game though.

little man grimes was abused the worst though IMO. :wacko: -_-

williams gave up wayyyyyy more than Grimes did. all deep balls down the sideline seem to be on him

Williams was by far the best CB we had out there. The only guy with the talent to take over Williams at #1 is Tye Hill and he isn't ready yet. He still might not even play to his potential to supplant williams.

We need to get pressure on the QB or none of our CB's will look good. Nnamdi or Revis wouldn't look that good with the way our d-line played today.

u kiddin' me? BW is the best CB we have right now and was the best CB on the field today...did u even watch the game? Our secondary is not the problem or wasnt the problem today...our pass rush/run stopping game was

I know you can't be serious. I know it wasn't the secondary on defense today, it was up front. But as far as the

secondary I was pointing out Williams.

u kiddin' me? BW is the best CB we have right now and was the best CB on the field today...did u even watch the game? Our secondary is not the problem or wasnt the problem today...our pass rush/run stopping game was

Exactly right. BW did make a few mistakes, but he also made some great plays. For once in my lifetime at least, I saw a Falcons corner back cover Moss deep and actually bat the ball away. Brian Williams is the best corner we have right now, no doubt about it. (It is still a position we're weak at, but I'm sure glad we got Williams at the last minute ... think where we'd be without him).

well, Chris Houston playing 15 yards off the LoS against Moss on a 4th & 3 is a problem. And until we put Hill out there, BW is our best CB getting any playing time.

In your defense, einstein was once said to not have been able to tie his shoes.

williams gave up wayyyyyy more than Grimes did. all deep balls down the sideline seem to be on him

B.W was hands down our best player today...you guys are hitting the crack pipe for sure. He was matched up against randy moss alot in single coverage, yeah that randy moss, the one that could be the GOAT reciever...he saved a TD and broke up a couple of plays.