We lost this game in the trenches.

E. T.

We absolutely did not put enough pressure on Brady.

The offense will be ok....The defense is still in the PROCESS!

Defense is what wins against the superior teams in this league.

From what I have seen from Turner and Roddy White this year, I am not so sure...

in fact I am now highly doubtful about this so called high octane offense. So far it has not materialized. With that sorry Mularkey I don't think it will. It seems he was run out of Buffalo for his bad play calling......if I remember correctly he called his own plays and his team SUCKED OUT LOUD !! I remember thinking "bad move" when he was hired....but after last year, gave him a pass....However, he is stinking it up, even with Gonzales!!!!!This new weapon that was going to make us unstoppable on offense! BS!!!!!!!! We are VERY stoppable, as a bunch of rookies on defense MINUS Wilfork their best defender and with a washed up Fred Taylor running it down our throats showed today!! This loss was DEMORALIZING as a LONG SUFFERING FALCONS FAN WHO IS TIRED OF THE LOSSES AND EXCUSES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

It has been very disconcerting to see our DT's in each of the last two weeks get knocked off the ball 3 or 4 yards on just about every running play. Abe was manhandled yesterday and our o-line hasn't run-blocked very well at all so far this year. Our guys have two weeks to get it together before San Fransisco. Let's hope that someone lights a fire into them.