THE PROBLEM ISNT THAT WE LOSS

ATLballer

If the Falcons play a good game and lose...I can live with that..but the way they loss today was bad...we could have been blown out by the patriots if it wasnt for the overthrown passes and the drop balls...A good team could have easily beat the patriots today...the patriots could have had 40 points on us today...we have been exposed...

Like I said in the title IT WAS HOW THEY LOSS.....

The patriots had 168 yrds rushing...Tom Brady played like crap in the first half...and we didnt put any pressure on him to keep that up...we just let him get his confidence back...If Brady turn things around and starts playing well in the next games he needs to send us a thank you card

If the Falcons play a good game and lose...I can live with that..but the way they loss today was bad...we could have been blown out by the patriots if it wasnt for the overthrown passes and the drop balls...A good team could have easily beat the patriots today...the patriots could have had 40 points on us today...we have been exposed...

Like I said in the title IT WAS HOW THEY LOSS.....

The patriots had 168 yrds rushing...Tom Brady played like crap in the first half...and we didnt put any pressure on him to keep that up...we just let him get his confidence back...If Brady turn things around and starts playing well in the next games he needs to send us a thank you card

agree.....100%

we gave this game away in GOLDEN PLATTER......thanks to MICHAEL 'TURN-OVER' & our high school CB'S !!!

I agree. I expected this to be a loss anyways before the season started.

But then Brady gets super frustrated, they run all over us, and the refs killed our big moments.

So that makes the expected loss more frustrating.

I didn't expect to lose, but I was prepared for it. That pass interference call was BS. Moss does that on every play, not to mention M Irvin made a career by doing that. And what was up with punting down by 2 scores with 7 min left. At least you don't have to live with a Pats fan. WE weren't going to win them all anyway but it still doesn't ease the pain.

x 100 to the title of the thread. I was expecting a hard-fought game for the full 60 minutes with a Falcons victory.

Never envisioned that type of meltdown in all phases, INCLUDING coaching.

We'll rebound, no doubt. But that was a downer before the bye.

It was but we needed a wake up call, to all parties. Somebody rested on their laurels or read their own press too much or the patriots press and forgot who they were. If the pats beat the ravens next week, it wil be easier to swallow. This team needs more work and they needed the adversity, they got 2 weeks to get it together and were going to 49er land and they lost too. ;)

Agreed!

This may have been the wake up call the team and coaches needed.

The talent is there, but we had poor execution and mistakes in every facet of the game today.

An offensive game plan that was very creative in the start, soon went to bland and predictable.

we seem to have an advantage with our taller receiver but never went back to it..nor did we get tony involved.

Although we don't quite have the personell as the Jets, we did have somewhat of a blueprint and the idea of how to disrupt Brady. Instead we lacked aggression..and gave him what seemed like 5 seconds or more on almost evey pass play. At least go out with guns blazing..

•Dropped passes the stalled drives on several occasssions

•Penalties that stalled drives

•Touchdown called back

•Fumble that killed a scoring drive(very least 3 points)

Defense

•2 interceptions dropped

• Tackles missed in the back field that should have resulted in a loss and punt..instead resulted in first down and eventual score.(I think this happened twice.)

•Personal foul penalty that resulted in a 1st and eventual score.

Special teams

•2 shanked punts at the worst possible time

..and a dropped snap that resulted in penalty.

These are just a few of the things that killed us..there may have been more.

When you turn the momentum over to a team like New England, they will show you what to do with it ..everytime.