Not Getting Your Hopes to High about New England

xfistfulofhatex

This game in reality would never have made or broke our season. It was always going to be a tough game and it was never as bad as it seemed. We played the most successful franchise in current sports and fell behind and just couldn't quite rebound. We are not the first team that has found them on the wrong side of the Patriots as the Patriots haven't lost back to back games in nearly 3 years. We are still fighting for NFC contention and we have a bye week to retool and reevaluate before we play a more meaningful game to judge our team. San Francisco will be the real test on how we rebound and how we travel. Plus its a NFC game and we need to win everyone of those that we can if we want a shot at the playoffs.

This game in reality would never have made or broke our season. It was always going to be a tough game and it was never as bad as it seemed. We played the most successful franchise in current sports and fell behind and just couldn't quite rebound. We are not the first team that has found them on the wrong side of the Patriots as the Patriots haven't lost back to back games in nearly 3 years. We are still fighting for NFC contention and we have a bye week to retool and reevaluate before we play a more meaningful game to judge our team. San Francisco will be the real test on how we rebound and how we travel. Plus its a NFC game and we need to win everyone of those that we can if we want a shot at the playoffs.

I agree. I think the Pats will still be a 12-4 or 13-3 team, and this won't feel as bad later in the year. My problem, along with most people that I've seen, is the coaching. You know it's bad when it's evident that coaching was fail.