Huge stat

nolafan33

So far this season, the Saints D has more 3 and outs than any other D in the NFL at 9. That's huge and shows the improvement of this defense.

So far today we've played good. Areas of improvement? Of course. But Buffalo hasn't done much, their only score came on a fake special teams play. We missed on a 4th & 2 that probably could have been a field goal. The 3rd quarter will be very interesting to watch, we have a ton of adjustments to make.

So far this season, the Saints D has more 3 and outs than any other D in the NFL at 9. That's huge and shows the improvement of this defense.

So far today we've played good. Areas of improvement? Of course. But Buffalo hasn't done much, their only score came on a fake special teams play. We missed on a 4th & 2 that probably could have been a field goal. The 3rd quarter will be very interesting to watch, we have a ton of adjustments to make.

nfc south belongs to the saints this year.

I heard that the same time you did. That sounds like us last year. So far I'm impressed with the Billd defense its making you guys look quite ordinary today.

They're not doing anything special, just disrupting the Saints timing so far. It's evident they're doing something the Saints didn't see much of on tape this week. The adjustments we make will be interesting. The game is won in the second half, so we're about to see what the Saints have.

as usual you wont give our defense any credit

get this straight...our defense has blanked the bills. they scored on a trick play on special teams.

i dont normally talk ****, but the fact that our defense held TO to no catches and blanked any offense should scare people

as usual you wont give our defense any credit

get this straight...our defense has blanked the bills. they scored on a trick play on special teams.

i dont normally talk ****, but the fact that our defense held TO to no catches and blanked any offense should scare people

Our team is beginning to mature. If we take out the red-hot Jets going into the bye, look out!