Just wasn't the Defense, but Refs cost us the game.

1. Matt Ryan dropped back threw a pass, pass hit the defenders helmet, hits the ground and bounces. play should of been ended there, NE guy got it and ran back for the TD, forcing ATL to use a challenge on a stupid play.

2. Matt Light holding onto John Abraham's jersey all day, tackling Abraham when he was beat, not a call at all from the refs for holding.

3. Randy Moss pushing off Brian WIlliams and Brent Grimes, but when Michael Jenkins from ATL does it and get the TD, play is called Offensive Pass Interference.

4. 4th and 3, Randy Moss ran a quick slant, Brent Grimes defended it well with his left hand deflecting the pass, ref calls Defensive Pass Interfernece.

5. Personal Foul, Roughing the Passer call on Jamaal Anderson was ********, Brady threw the ball Anderson hit Brady in the back softly, Brady didn't even fell down, 15 yards.

6. Our First drive, NE defender was holding Gonzo in the redzone, no defensive holding or pass interfernce called.

Anymore that i forgot?

1. Matt Ryan dropped back threw a pass, pass hit the defenders helmet, hits the ground and bounces. play should of been ended there, NE guy got it and ran back for the TD, forcing ATL to use a challenge on a stupid play.

2. Matt Light holding onto John Abraham's jersey all day, tackling Abraham when he was beat, not a call at all from the refs for holding.

3. Randy Moss pushing off Brian WIlliams and Brent Grimes, but when Michael Jenkins from ATL does it and get the TD, play is called Offensive Pass Interference.

4. 4th and 3, Randy Moss ran a quick slant, Brent Grimes defended it well with his left hand deflecting the pass, ref calls Defensive Pass Interfernece.

5. Personal Foul, Roughing the Passer call on Jamaal Anderson was ********, Brady threw the ball Anderson hit Brady in the back softly, Brady didn't even fell down, 15 yards.

Anymore that i forgot?

You are correct. The officials were worse than usual today - and that's pretty bad.

I agree - and if you really want to be upset - go back and watch the game - look at the spots of the ball. NE was given a first down several times when they were not even close to it. Unfortunately for us, we couldn't even challenge after being forced to challenge the first time and then the poor challenge the second time.

Officials were 10% of the reason New England won. The rest was on us. Hard to overcome a good team, poor road conditions and a hostile environment when you pile poor officiating on top of that.

You are correct. The officials were worse than usual today - and that's pretty bad.

I agree - and if you really want to be upset - go back and watch the game - look at the spots of the ball. NE was given a first down several times when they were not even close to it. Unfortunately for us, we couldn't even challenge after being forced to challenge the first time and then the poor challenge the second time.

Officials were 10% of the reason New England won. The rest was on us. Hard to overcome a good team, poor road conditions and a hostile environment when you pile poor officiating on top of that.

i agree, the spots where the ref spotted the ball for NE were horrific.

It was bad but you know what, I hate it when people try to blame losses on the refs. Far too often it's nothing but BS. The pats beat us in just about every area, so despite the bad calls, that is not the reason we lost. Blaming the refs is usually just a cheap way of coming up with excuses. We got outplayed and absolutely out coached in every respect, simple as that.

This.

Only thing i think u have wrong is #4. That was a PI against Grimes on that play. The rest of them pissed me off though. Especially the Jenkins 1 when the play right before that when he caught the 1 handed pass the corner was holding down on his right arm not alowing him 2 catch with 2 hands and no call. The 3rd down runs which they may have gotten the 1st down by maybe an inch the refs spot the ball 5 yards farther than where they should have been. The 1st one pissed me off alot. O yea and when they didnt call holding 4 Tony on the 1st drive. A hall of fame player cant even get his respect?

1. Matt Ryan dropped back threw a pass, pass hit the defenders helmet, hits the ground and bounces. play should of been ended there, NE guy got it and ran back for the TD, forcing ATL to use a challenge on a stupid play. Completely agree, but that didn't come back to bite us in the ***. So no biggy.

2. Matt Light holding onto John Abraham's jersey all day, tackling Abraham when he was beat, not a call at all from the refs for holding. That **** happens in the NFL all the time, they weren't huge holds, just cheeky ways of blocking, no one calls that. Come on, man?

3. Randy Moss pushing off Brian WIlliams and Brent Grimes, but when Michael Jenkins from ATL does it and get the TD, play is called Offensive Pass Interference. I agree Mike's call was tickytacky, but I didn't particularly see anything on Moss except for that one incomplete pass where it seemed like Williams was actually holding him. So the call on Jenkins, I agree. As for Moss, no sir.

4. 4th and 3, Randy Moss ran a quick slant, Brent Grimes defended it well with his left hand deflecting the pass, ref calls Defensive Pass Interfernece. That was pass interference, wrong again.

5. Personal Foul, Roughing the Passer call on Jamaal Anderson was ********, Brady threw the ball Anderson hit Brady in the back softly, Brady didn't even fell down, 15 yards. Agreed, that was *****. And Ryan got hit late once too.

6. Our First drive, NE defender was holding Gonzo in the redzone, no defensive holding or pass interfernce called. Agreed.

So what were you? 2.5 for 6? Don't blame it on the refs. Blame it on no running game, terrible playcalling, and a dreadful performance from the D.

When the refs call offensive interference when we get the go ahead touch down, that pretty much cost us the game. They really had no evidence of any reason why to call that interference besides NE fans hoping they would call it. A bunch of BS from the refs today.

To me that call completly took the wind out of our sail. It also didnt help that Baker went offsides to make it 3rd and 15 right after that. Again I wouldnt complain if they were calling the same thing on Moss when his were worse.

Getting back to JA98 getting called for roughing, later in the game Ryan got laid out after he threw the ball and there was no roughing call. It really pisses me off when they cant call it both ways. They call it one way for one team and the other way for the 2nd team.

Word. Same exact thing happened and Jamal Anderson our big bust barely touched brady and i think it was wilfork the biggest guy in the stadium landed on top of ryan about 3 seconds after the ball was thrown and it was a no call.

Much as I hate to see the refs making bad calls, you have to understand going into games against teams like the Patriots that because of their "rep" the officials are going to give them the benefit of a doubt in lot's of areas. You just have to overcome it so maybe one day you can have some of that "rep". It used to infuriate me seeing what Dallas and San Fran got away with back in their glory days.

We lost on the road in bad weather to a team that is better than us right now. That's the bottom line.

I will say this much, after 40 years of watching football, I am now convinced I don't even know what "offensive holding" is anymore. Seems to me they hold Abe about every play and it almost never gets called.

1. Matt Ryan dropped back threw a pass, pass hit the defenders helmet, hits the ground and bounces. play should of been ended there, NE guy got it and ran back for the TD, forcing ATL to use a challenge on a stupid play. Completely agree, but that didn't come back to bite us in the ***. So no biggy.

2. Matt Light holding onto John Abraham's jersey all day, tackling Abraham when he was beat, not a call at all from the refs for holding. That **** happens in the NFL all the time, they weren't huge holds, just cheeky ways of blocking, no one calls that. Come on, man?

3. Randy Moss pushing off Brian WIlliams and Brent Grimes, but when Michael Jenkins from ATL does it and get the TD, play is called Offensive Pass Interference. I agree Mike's call was tickytacky, but I didn't particularly see anything on Moss except for that one incomplete pass where it seemed like Williams was actually holding him. So the call on Jenkins, I agree. As for Moss, no sir.

4. 4th and 3, Randy Moss ran a quick slant, Brent Grimes defended it well with his left hand deflecting the pass, ref calls Defensive Pass Interfernece. That was pass interference, wrong again.

5. Personal Foul, Roughing the Passer call on Jamaal Anderson was ********, Brady threw the ball Anderson hit Brady in the back softly, Brady didn't even fell down, 15 yards. Agreed, that was *****. And Ryan got hit late once too.

6. Our First drive, NE defender was holding Gonzo in the redzone, no defensive holding or pass interfernce called. Agreed.

So what were you? 2.5 for 6? Don't blame it on the refs. Blame it on no running game, terrible playcalling, and a dreadful performance from the D.

I agree with all that, except that I think the call against Jenkins was actually correct. Good try by Jenkins, though.

When the refs call offensive interference when we get the go ahead touch down, that pretty much cost us the game. They really had no evidence of any reason why to call that interference besides NE fans hoping they would call it. A bunch of BS from the refs today.

Jenkins arm was extended into the guys chin lol they had a case, the camplaint is that they were one-sided with the call.

and yeah that was interference on Grimes,no question about it, he was all over Moss

Getting back to JA98 getting called for roughing, later in the game Ryan got laid out after he threw the ball and there was no roughing call. It really pisses me off when they cant call it both ways. They call it one way for one team and the other way for the 2nd team.

I thought the same. Brady gets the benefit of the doubt. It was identical play and Brady even got hit less than Ryan did. They made a big deal about the D player letting up on Ryan, but Brady's hit was nothing in comparison IMO. I also agree that the refs didn't cost us the game. Didn't help but there's always going to be bad calls on both sides. Also agree that the incomplete pass that Smith burned a challenge on was reffing 101.

try again. Abraham has been getting put in choke holds for atleast 3 years now and he almost never ever draws a flag.

it is what it is, the fumble didnt help either there are bad calls every week,bottom line is we didnt even come come close to sacking brady & he gained confidence every play, ill give them credit for realizing where our weeknesses were...i will say that the score wasnt an indicatation of how the game went(til the 4th qtr)im still proud of our team, & this is just another great learning experience for our young guys....they played their heart out, & our defensive backfield showed maturity

try again. Abraham has been getting put in choke holds for atleast 3 years now and he almost never ever draws a flag.

Well firstly, I must have missed the part where Matt Light tried to choke Abraham. And secondly, you're point just further reinforced my point that refs don't call that ****.