The Patriots played a mediocre game

eurobird

How is it possible that we play with no guts and no heart in a game like this? Yes, we hurt ourselves with fumbles, penalties and bad challenges but where was the desire? No gutsy plays, conservative at best. The coaching and leadership really fumbled this one. You don't win in NE by playing safe on third and long...

I think that the bye weeks is coming at the best time possible. It is not a time to panic but it is definitely time to self-reflect in every aspect of the game - coaching and playcalling, defensive play, offensive play, special teams and most of all - motivation. No heart on the field today. Our "explosive offense with numerous weapons" was held to 10 points today. Our defense will have to play with 110% effort every game if we are to be competitive with good teams. They gave a fraction of it today...

I think that the bye weeks is coming at the best time possible. It is not a time to panic but it is definitely time to self-reflect in every aspect of the game - coaching and playcalling, defensive play, offensive play, special teams and most of all - motivation. No heart on the field today. Our "explosive offense with numerous weapons" was held to 10 points today. Our defense will have to play with 110% effort every game if we are to be competitive with good teams. They gave a fraction of it today...

I think we can move the ball on the 49ers and the only person on the 49ers offense that scares me is Frank Gore, it's a team we should beat. But I do want the Falcons to look at themselves and say we need to be more aggressive. This passiveness is just frustrating to watch.