Turner+Coach Smith= FAIL

Whippet

My problem with todays game was our play calling, our lack of consistancy running the ball, Turner second straight game with a fumble, Decoud dropping 2 picks ...one of which was thrown directly to him in the inzone, lack of pressure ,poor time management in the second half and overall a lack of WANT from the team in this game.

The sky isnt falling, for the most part we bent on defense without breaking but you can only survive that style of play with help from the offence.

Matt Ryan had a Bad game by his standards.

ALSO, AGAINST THE PATRIOTS YOUR GONNA GET BIASED CALLS BY THE REFS...ITS A SHAME JA55 GET BEAT AND HELD THE WAY HE WAS BUT WE R OK FOLKS. BETTER TO HAVE THIS LET DOWN EARLY THEN LATER ON IN THE SEASON.

Turner fumbling away the game = FAIL

Smith ****ing punting on 4th and 4 on the 38 down 9 points = FAIL

Run D and our DTs = FAIL

Playcalling = FAIL

Totally agree with you on Turner's fumble. That changed the entire game right there. We were going in to score, at least a FG, but we were moving the ball well. We lose it, NE gets the score right before half & nothing is the same after that, we lost all momentum & couldn't get it back.

yep, that call completely blew my mind.

That makes me want to kick Smith straight in the jewels and just look at him writhing in pain. That is so unbelievable I have to see it myself when I watch the DVR. GRRRR that would have been a 55 yard field goal. Koenan is a great punter but for what we're paying him we should have trotted him out there. I mean F@%* atleast try.