Annoying thing about "experts" and Vick

Joremarid

Why do the experts keep saying when Vick is in it's called the wildcat?

NEWSFLASH: VICK IS A QB, NOT A RB!

That's an insult to vick to call it the Wildcat if he is taking a snap.

I dont know why its the wildcat when the QB is the one taking the snap. Dan Reeves said the same thing in an interview yesterday.

I think it's fair to say, although Vick carries the "Quarterback" position title, he's basically a running back/slot receiver. I mean, he throws like a running back. Oooooooh. ****. lol

Seriously though, I was thinking that a few weeks ago when someone was doing it on Madden. Makes no sense, but at the same time there aren't too many QB's in the league that have the speed Vick does and can run and make moves like a running back but at the QB position.

revrndzombii thinks that superman better do what he has to do to get on the field as a Qb if he wants to get a chance somewhere else... revrndzombii thinks that superman has lost a step or 2 and that is to be expected.. revrndzombii thinks he needs to try and lay low and learn to be an effective QB instead of trying to be a wildcat guy...

revrndzombii knows that superman has 2 weapons.. his arm his legs and his brain...

He also referred to himself as "Superman" in the third person.

What a prick.

O pulease dude. When Vick was in ATL Dave archer along with falcons fans called him superman after that win against carolina when he flew into the endzone to win games. he didnt just give himself that name. I see you are a typical Vick hater.