PATS MAIN WEAPON

mriguy

There has been a lot of talk this week about Welker and Moss being injured and how it affects the Pats. Granted those two are major contributors to the offense. however, IMO people are forgetting about Ben Watson and Kevin Faulk. They will comprise most of the yardage on gameday, I say watch out for these two as Brady will go to them early and often.

There has been a lot of talk this week about Welker and Moss being injured and how it affects the Pats. Granted those two are major contributors to the offense. however, IMO people are forgetting about Ben Watson and Kevin Faulk. They will comprise most of the yardage on gameday, I say watch out for these two as Brady will go to them early and often.

Julian Edelman will be a threat in Welker's place, and I think the Pats will be looking to get Fred Taylor more involved as well.

All that being said, no reason the Falcons shouldn't smoke the Patiots today.

You may be right, but the Patriots had better be worried about our weapons as well. ****, I love having all these offensive weapons.

The only reason these guys are a weapon are because they are pieces to a bigger plan.

The same is true with us, take away a piece or two and the others become less effective.

If we dont have to give the attention to moss or welker, we can focus on the other pieces.

Julian Edelman will be a threat in Welker's place, and I think the Pats will be looking to get Fred Taylor more involved as well.

All that being said, no reason the Falcons shouldn't smoke the Patiots today.

you are delusional, only chance the falcons have is in a close game. Patriots have more talent in every phase of the game and you know this. Don't get your hopes up

you are delusional, only chance the falcons have is in a close game. Patriots have more talent in every phase of the game and you know this. Don't get your hopes up

Call it what you will, but I like our chances. We will definitely find out at the end of the game. When you say you have more talent in every phase of the game, you are talking about the 2009 Patriots right?

The second sentence is ...................WRONG and you should know this. Since you obviously don't know, that makes it even more wrong. So you win the Flaming Fickle Fingers Award