How to beat Tom Brady's team

The brady bunch will get beat today if the FALCONS do ???????

Remember, this might be a wet game, this one might get nasty. These Pompous Pat fans are gonna cry foul because they think they are better than us FALCONS FANS, my response to that is "BY GOSH YOU GONNA GO BACK TO SCHOOL TODAY!" REALITY IS GONNA BE A FALCONS WIN!

Excuses, Excuses, Excuses, the blah blah blah saying how the Moss Man has a bad back, and their tight end isn't 100%..... Whatever is my response to that, but on a side note I must say our NUMBER 1 draft Pick is out for the season.

We got to win this one, not for recognition, we need to win this one to make those smug and SPOILED PAT fans have that funny look on their face!!!! :D

Babs, do me a favor and tell brady that the brady bunch series is over man! And if you ain't the first to knock him on his a@@, then please relay the message to Abe or the beerman!. :D

Remember the Pats are playing against our Atlanta FALCONS, the second the FALCONS start looking at it another way then it will be an uphill battle. We are the 2 and 0 FALCONS and they are the 1-1 Pats.

Patsies! Get 'em FALCONS!!!!!! Our secondary ain't as bad as thought IMO. By gosh we won the first 2 against stellar teams. I think it's time to put another notch in the old Hickory Stick!

GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!