Falcons-Patriots day

nativefalcon

3-0 has a nice ring to it!! Let's put the Patriots on their ***** today.

A very nice ring ... and an important stop on the way to that Superbowl ring Tony came for and we all want. :)

Looks like its going to rain pretty much the whole game <_<

Eh, favors our run game. And Matty Ice knows how to play in New England rain ... I saw him do it many times.

Yea definately cant wait until 1 o'clock. Patriots say Moss and Welker might not play but u know the Patriots lie about their injury reports sometimes. I think they are just trying 2 make the falcons unprepared 2 face moss and welker. I hate that Peria got injured though. Thats another big helper thats out 4 the season (Harry Douglas) and Jerry was a starter. Last time we faced the Patriots we got cheated when Matt Schaub started. We should have won that game if it wasnt 4 the refs but that was 4 years ago LETS GO FALCONS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Cool I was wondering if Ryan had played in the rain much? Thanks for the answer. :)

No problem. Initially I was concerned about the rain forecast because I remembered rainy games being those where he threw more than one INT in college. But I did a little research and saw that the majority of those were on the receivers, not on Matt. And h*ll, THE most spectacular comeback Matt ever engineered as an Eagle was in a driving rainstorm down at VTech. I'll never forget that ... the celebration at BC lasted all night. I like our chances today.

No problem. Initially I was concerned about the rain forecast because I remembered rainy games being those where he threw more than one INT in college. But I did a little research and saw that the majority of those were on the receivers, not on Matt. And h*ll, THE most spectacular comeback Matt ever engineered as an Eagle was in a driving rainstorm down at VTech. I'll never forget that ... the celebration at BC lasted all night. I like our chances today.

I remmeber that game now, yaa it was quite nasty. Cool. :)