Does anyone else feel like

Does anyone else feel like a little kid on Christmas eve? Im so excited about this game and i just feel like this is one of the biggest games this team can play in the past 5 seasons or so. I think this could possibly be a bigger game then the NFCCG against the Eagles.

This can do a bunch for a teams psyche, like someone on ESPN said, this could very well be a make or break game for both teams

LETS GET IT DONE FALCONS!!!

nah its not a make or break game, neither of us are 0-2

however this could be a game where the torch is passed....

if Falcons lose this game, well we still have time to get things fixed, if we win.... well we should be considered elite i would think...

Well its a huge game because if...well when the Falcons win its a huge boost for their psyche, they know they can go in and beat the best (even if they, the patriots, are 1-2) and its big for the Pats because it will give them a winning record and it will also give them a boost knowing they can beat a team thats on the rise and could very well be in the top 3 in the NFC

Absolutely agree that it's like a little kid on Christmas morning. I usually sleep until about 10:30 on weekends. I've already been up since before 7!

(Only problem is, that leaves a lot of time until kick-off, lol. What am I supposed to do with all the nerves until then???)

Thats my problem right now too! I woke up at 7 and tried falling back asleep but it just couldnt happen. Im just looking at all the highlights from the past few years for the Falcons, while also catching up on Monk and Psych.

Thats my problem right now too! I woke up at 7 and tried falling back asleep but it just couldnt happen. Im just looking at all the highlights from the past few years for the Falcons, while also catching up on Monk and Psych.

Haha, nice. I'm reading every article that comes up when you type in "Falcons" or "Matt Ryan" to Google, while watching a replay of my college team's game yesterday that I missed on ESPN360. :)

I have to agree. I had a hard time falling asleep last night and I kept thinking to myself that i was feeling just like I did when I was a kid on christmas eve. The first thing I did when I got up was make coffee and check out these boards and when I read this topic I had to laugh. I'm going to be reading TATF, watching nfl network, and cooking a feast before the game.

This was the game I was most looking forward to this season, but the floods this week have put a damper (no pun intended) on my mood.

My finished basement/bar (where I watch football all sunday long) got damaged in the flood.. had to rip out carpet, baseboards, some drywall, wood, etc. I'll be watching the game today on a concrete floor, surrounded by a pile of trash. Lot$ of damage to repair still.

I hate to say it, but I feel kind of indifferent about football today. Just thankful that the damage wasn't worse... I know a lot of folks who suffered way more than our family.

Still... I really want to see the Falcons win this one. My mood is just a little bit more down than other Sundays...