Goal2Go

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

No beer but im here ... still at work till 8 am

no worreis at all! I just got done with a 44 mile bike ride so I can down a few extra calories for ya. How about some jack and coke?

And did I meantion THE PATRIOTS BLOW HARD!! Here's to a total utter butt kicking of the pats today!!

aaahhhhh..that burns a bit. hehe

no worreis at all! I just got done with a 44 mile bike ride so I can down a few extra calories for ya. How about some jack and coke?

And did I meantion THE PATRIOTS BLOW HARD!! Here's to a total utter butt kicking of the pats today!!

that would be nice but gotta save energy for the game

Wait a minute.

Are you the poster that had a 30-mile bike ride last Sun after staying up most of the night?

:lol::lol:

Well I'm a dork cause I've been on all day!

Dunno where Slick Nick and Peyton are.

They'll be here.

hey rounz! nice to see you again bud.. Nice to see everyone of you falcon fans!!

you know. I was thinking while I rode tonight.. "yeah it kind of made my head hurt" but never the less,

FOR ALL THE HYPE THE PATS HAVE GOTTEN LEADING UP TO THIS GAME YOU'D THINK WE WERE 1-1 and and they were 2-0?

Nothing would be sweeter than to see the falcons shut out the pats!! But here's to a serious butt kickin and healthy game for our boys!!

hey rounz! nice to see you again bud.. Nice to see everyone of you falcon fans!!

you know. I was thinking while I rode tonight.. "yeah it kind of made my head hurt" but never the less,

FOR ALL THE HYPE THE PATS HAVE GOTTEN LEADING UP TO THIS GAME YOU'D THINK WE WERE 1-1 and and they were 2-0?

Nothing would be sweeter than to see the falcons shut out the pats!! But here's to a serious butt kickin and healthy game for our boys!!

I FEEL LIKE WE'RE PLAYING A PLAYOFF GAME ON THE FROZEN TUNDRA OF LAMBEAU FIELD TOMORROW!

AND IT'LL HAVE THE SAME RESULT!

Wait a minute.

Are you the poster that had a 30-mile bike ride last Sun after staying up most of the night?

yeah rounz. thats me!! LMAO... you helped me get this silly banner fixed remember. LOL

thanks BTW.

I ride on average 30 miles a day rain or shine. needless to say it has been rough he past few weeks with all this rain.:(