the patriots...lol!

Mattyice22222

i just went on their forums...i mean, im not a hater, i know our falcons will win and i cant imagine how sweet it will be. but how could they have given up on tom brady, i mean this guy is amazing, so 1 bad game against the jets. i wanna hear from the football fans standpoints, not the falcon fan standpoint. the pats forums are shiting on themselves, how could one have so much faith lost in a future HOF QB who just had 1 bad game (buffalo wasnt bad, 2 tds 1 int isnt bad especially how he led them back) although credit goes ot jets defense, theyre ******* good. i will admit that im still convinced hes the best qb in the league bar none, the entire offense of NE however is a different story. what i believe were gonna see is alot of screens. alot of short passes, assuming randy moss is out, so is welker but they need to do something to give brady a lot more confidence.

what do you guys think?

I think they'll be a much better team in the second half of the season than they are now. Brady needs time to get some of his confidence back.

That's exactly how I feel, and it's what Pats fans are saying too. Some are more worried about this game against ATL than they have been in a long time. Seems like they're hoping NE stays around .500 the first half of the season so they can make a solid run in the second half, and losing to ATL will certainly put a cramp in that. They are very worried about this game and have respect for our offense (not much for the D though).

Brady is the best QB to have ever lived.

Too young to remember Joe Montana or John Elway? Actually, I don't even think he's the best quarterback in the NFL now or over the last ten years. I would honestly take Peyton Manning or Kurt Warner over him. I believe that Brady, while he is a great qb, also benefits from a very good system. Look at what Matt Cassell was able to do stepping into that position last year.

Might not be the best QB ever lived but i can say that he is very impressive. Most will argue you measure a QB by the Winning but i think it's all how he perform year in and year out and carry the team to winning drives at the end of the game. Tom Brady and Brett Farve both have that mentality to win LATE in the game. (even though Farve is really acting up, we cant really take it away from him from what he has done)

Too young to remember Joe Montana or John Elway? Actually, I don't even think he's the best quarterback in the NFL now or over the last ten years. I would honestly take Peyton Manning or Kurt Warner over him. I believe that Brady, while he is a great qb, also benefits from a very good system. Look at what Matt Cassell was able to do stepping into that position last year.

Brady>>>Manning or Warner. You talk about Brady being in a good system. Well Kurt Warner isn't throwing the ball to duds either. He has great WR's in Zona like he did in St. Louis. When he was with the Giants he sucked. Now why is that? No great WR's to make him look good. He is the ultimate system player.

Dude you're just being silly. Both are great....no one would question that. And where did I say he was better than Rice? Would you not agree that he is an elite NFL receiver and that Brady lost the SB with him on the team?

I said as good, but yes, There is no denying the fact Brady lost....Let's get off the Patriots....How 'bout them Falcons?

IMO, Brady < Manning...

I don't know about Brady being the best QB in the league right now...I'd put Brees over Brady for the simple fact that dude is playing lights out and dissected a tough Eagles' defense that usually excels when defending the pass. I think Brady is like what a poster mentioned about Warner...an excellent "system player"...add the tools around him and watch him go, but Manning and Brees are the type of quarterbacks that make their receivers better. All those no-names in New Orleans have now become marquee players through his arm and Garcon is making a name for himself over in Indianapolis.

There's a difference in Montana and Brady , and that is Montana could back pedal during pressures and still complete passes like the one with 3 Dallas Defenders on him in the 1st NL Championship they were in and complete that pass to his TE in the end zone to win the game , it was always that way with the 49er's , but Brady doesn't throw passes as effectively on the run as Montana , and Brady is more of a pure pocket passer that moves around in the pocket with quick passes , and he has had I believe a better O-line than Montana had ,not by much but a little better , and you never saw Montana rattled like we have Brady , and how many SB did Montana lose , NONE . Montana was Mr.Cool under fire ,period, back then I hated him with a passion , but that doesn't change how good a QB he was . Montana didn't start with Jerry Rice either.

I agree about Manning, I'd take him too.

Brady certainly isn't the best of all time, yes he's very good, not the best ever.

greatest of all time i would have to go with montana and marino as one and two

marino is a example of a great quarterback has to have a team around him

montana is a example of a great quarterback with a team around him

brady and manning are a great quarterback

all players are system players especially quarterbacks