UNC at GT Game Thread

SacFalcFan

Great win GT fans. UNC's offense is horrible, but you guys offensively got it going late. A great rebound game after that loss to Miami.

Yah, the offense was actually good the whole game. If we would have finished some drives with TDs or even converted the FGs we would have been in business. Your also right about UNC.. their offense is horrid

I don't care about their offense. Entering today's game UNC was allowing 1.8 rushing ypc and Tech put over 300 yards rushing on the board for the 3rd time this season. Tech had so many opportunities to score more points but UNC played well inside the red zone and Blair is absolutely horrible. I'm pleased with the offense and noticed that the draw play that Tech ran this game was money. That was my favorite play this game.

Sickening. Looked like we didn't even try. Pathetic showing. Outgained by 300 on the ground? Really? Our offense is made of a busted *** ford pinto. I'm going to go beat my head against the wall.

Well on the positive side, at least CAROLINA won this week. :P