william moore

#1$tunna

Not sure about him this week. Pretty tough spot to throw him into against the Pats.

Maybe after the bye week

This^^^ He's had a tough time with injuries and stuff. I'm sure he's probably doing a lot of studying but putting him in there against Brady and Moss would be tough for a youngster with little knowledge of the system and its workings.

I have to tip my had to DeCoud, I was a little concerned earlier in the season just because he had very little playing time until this year. I think he will be a fine FS, he came from a PAC 10 school that sees A LOT of passing and quality WR's. There will still be some growing pains, but I have no problem with him and Moore being our safety tandem of the future.

and thanks to the posts pointing out the bye week. guess we have ours pretty early (week after tomorrow I assume?)

Man what the **** am I gonna do with my Sunday next week? I'm going to go through beer and yelling withdrawals.