Team Selection (Madden 360 Franchise)

Post what team you want, and your gamertag. The team's in red are taken or someone has already called them and I haven't yet gotten their gamertag.

49ers -

Bears - BossHossGA (BossOyster)

Bengals -

Bills -

Broncos - JR127852008 ( junior12785)

Browns -

Bucaneers -

Cardinals -

Chargers -

Cheifs -

Colts -

Cowboys -

Dolphins -

Eagles - (P.A.I.N)

Falcons -

Giants - Liqui15 (Chris D)

Jaguars -

Jets -

Lions - GaBoi912 (G30rgia_boi)

Packers -

Panthers -

Patriots -

Raiders -

Rams -

Ravens -

Redskins -

Saints - revrndzombiezzz (revrndzombiezzz )

Seahawks -

Steelers -

Texans -

Titans -

Vikings - sixt6deuce (sw_ga_falcon)

• Replies 59
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you know since we all are falcons fans here maybe we should let the computer play as them or maybe somebody who isnt a falcon fan...i mean im sure i wasnt the only one to want them but if I can I would like to change and play as the Cleveland Browns... Junior man you should still play i mean if its one game a week im sure you can fit one game to at least within those 6 days before the next one. I dont think everyone plays the same night.

you know since we all are falcons fans here maybe we should let the computer play as them or maybe somebody who isnt a falcon fan...i mean im sure i wasnt the only one to want them but if I can I would like to change and play as the Cleveland Browns...

It's up to you. I wouldn't mind having them as an AI or someone that's not a Falcons fan playing with them. And I really don't care who has them to be honest lol

Junior man you should still play i mean if its one game a week im sure you can fit one game to at least within those 6 days before the next one. I dont think everyone plays the same night.

I agree.

Junior man you should still play i mean if its one game a week im sure you can fit one game to at least within those 6 days before the next one. I dont think everyone plays the same night.

I'm sure I can get a game a week in but I may not be able to play when my opponent is ready to play. You gotta understand I have alot of crap outside of work I have going on. Yesterday was the most I played my game in a while. I dont even post from the CPU :lol:. I be on the move man

Easy enough. Thanks. I have to keep track of gamertags too because I'm going to have to send everyone invites. Everyone might not get friend requests from me but I will post league messages on these forums because it's easier. And I'll make the league up on the game sometime like wednesday,.

All the team changes updated, and added the few guys that wanted in. And I changed my team because I didn't want to be in a division by myself lol I took the Giants. Eli Manning is immediately up for trade :lol:

As I said, if you guys know anyone looking for a franchise that won't die off, tell them to join up if they want to play. I'll keep playing this franchise even if it's just me and a bunch of AI. :lol:

I'm going to make the league in 10, then send out friend requests/invites directly after.

The password will be: atl

No caps in the password.

We'll start Friday night. But if a few guys join, and think they can get their games in before the "Official" start is, then go ahead and play them. :D

And I know I sound like a skipping CD, but if you know anyone that wants to play, tell me their gamertag and have them join the league, just make sure they dont chose any of the teams that are taken on here that haven't been selected yet.

League name is going to be FalconsLIFE so they can search that. :D

It's all made.

League Name: FalconsLife

Password: atl

Just join up, and have any friends go ahead and join up. I already had a few of my buddies sign up as teams that aren't called on here. So go ahead and do that. Probably looking at starting games on Friday or Saturday night.