Jamie Dukes.......

DUB

He tries very hard to go against the Falcons these days. He used to get called a homer. Is he tired of the other guys ragging him after the horrible 07 season? I swear he used to always have something positive to say. We can be facing Vinnie Testageritol, and a weak little league defense and this guy is going to have a reason why we will lose. I could take the easy way out and say he's feelings are hurt that we kicked Vick to the curb, but thats too easy. There has to be a better excuse.

He tries very hard to go against the Falcons these days. He used to get called a homer. Is he tired of the other guys ragging him after the horrible 07 season? I swear he used to always have something positive to say. We can be facing Vinnie Testageritol, and a weak little league defense and this guy is going to have a reason why we will lose. I could take the easy way out and say he's feelings are hurt that we kicked Vick to the curb, but thats too easy. There has to be a better excuse.

i think he's pretty objective.. He sometimes thinks the Falcons are going to win, sometimes lose.. I think he does a pretty good job.

Jamie is that you?

Maybe i just havent noticed? He probably is afraid to love the Birds cause he played for em.. But why should that matter? Howie LOVES the Raiders and Terry loves his Steelers.. He seems pretty knowledgable to me.. I like Woodson alot better though.. I even like Dieon, he's funny and adds some funny stuff...

Take the easy route. I'm pretty sure that's it.

Ever since the Vick stuff hit the fan he's done a complete 180 on us. It's very obvious and I think it's honestly pretty silly.

that tells me he wasn't a Falcons fan to begin with ,he's a Vick fan , and Jamie Dukes " says' , Vicks my HERO ,and I LOVE THAT MAN OF MINE ". I think he has a Man crush , he does , he does , he really really does . :wub:

I think it is the homer thing, He was called a homer so much, now he just doesnt want to represent us and be called a homer anymore, so its taking it to extremes. I mean, if you think of Jamie Dukes as a player, do you even know what other team hes played for? I sure dont, and im sure most people dont.

Its like when Rod Woodson always roots for the Steelers or Raiders, its obvious hes a homer. Dukes doesnt want to be put into that category I guess. even tho I think hes just making an *** of himself nowadays but I think deep down inside he knows the Falcons are good. Hes just putting on an image for TV.

There are no former Falcons that actually talk well of us in the media. They all seem to go out of there way to put us down.

Deion Sanders is one that comes to mind. He's always talking about the Cowboys, who already have the whole world on their bandwagon. On the other hand, it seems like he'd rather have his teeth pulled than say something good about the Falcons.

Maybe i just havent noticed? He probably is afraid to love the Birds cause he played for em.. But why should that matter? Howie LOVES the Raiders and Terry loves his Steelers.. He seems pretty knowledgable to me.. I like Woodson alot better though.. I even like Dieon, he's funny and adds some funny stuff...

You must not have been watching the last couple of years.

There are no former Falcons that actually talk well of us in the media. They all seem to go out of there way to put us down.

Barkowski and Jamal Anderson and Gerald Riggs do, but their more local, but celebs like Deion who was famous and Dukes who wasn't really famous till the NFLN don't. :( I can understand Deion it was the smiths, but Jamie is just strange.