**** the Patriots

UnrealfalcoN

All right, week three we got to face the ***** *** patriots. I ain't gonna kiss their ******* rings, we're going to **** them up in their own ******* stadium in front of their mother****ing ***** *** fans. i hope tom brady gets ****** in his ***. Belicheck, i hope you and you ******* hoodie gets shoved down your ******* mouth. your ******* darth vader look isn't ******* intimidating any ******* person in this *****. i hope you and the pats get ***** *** slapped ******* *** on ****** your **** ****** **** hoodie ****** ******* cheating ***** **** ****** ****

if we don't do it...its bad juju

show some support

Every ******* body sucks up to those **** sucking ******* just becase of what that **** rag of a cheating ******* coach got some ******** wins in the ******* snow to get some ******* rings on his fat ******** stained fingers. I'm so looking forward to shoving their *** drenched chins into the ****** ******* mud of a ***** hole they call a home ******* field. Gonna serve those ******* right to be humiliated like a two dollar **** ******* ***** ******* when we are done with them! *******!

**** those cheating *****s. brady is a *****, we gonna bring the pressure, and hes gonna piss his pants. Moss is just a cocky peice of ****, so **** him and **** welker too. Turner is gonna smash through that ****ing swiss cheese they call a front seven. Out with Tom Brady, in with Matt Ryan.

this thread needs more juice

**** you mother****ing cheating ***** *** *****. we're going to wipe the floor with your ****** *** blood and **** you all up. we will shut you ******* down and own your ******* ***** *** stadium. Ryan will conquer you ****** stadium. ***** **** ***** got ***** **** *** ***** on a ***** **** sandwich.

**** those pansy *** faggot *** **** *** ****** also known as the patriots. This year they are lame as **** with their gimp *** QB who is scared as **** thinking he might **** up his **** leg again. And a special **** you to that **** ***** of a coach bill ***** *** belichick (however the **** you spell that ****). Cheating *** ***** and of course they get away with it because they are the ******* patriots, but that **** don't matter now. Those ****** could barely beat ******* buffalo. Those hoes can't **** with us on any level. Predator will bring the ******* pain and even JA98 will get to wax bradys *** at least once. I am looking for someone to lay welker the **** out when he comes cross the middle on some ******** play. And moss well to be moss. I ain't even going to mention anyone from that ***** of a defense.

too bad this isnt a mature board. Some pregame discussion with level headed falcons fans would have been cool. You guys are in afor a rude awakening tomorrow.

don't take it personal. it's kind of a weekly ritual thing that started on this board last year. every week whoever we play a "**** the (insert teams name here)" thread is started where posters just spout off a bunch of profanity. the first one was started vs green bay last year and that's really where our season turned around, so we've done it every week since then.

if you want to have a game discussion you won't find it in this thread. there's a bunch of other threads though for that.

**** that ******* pretty boy ***** son-of-a-***** Brady! **** Belicheck in his cheating, smug *** with those lame ******* cut-off sleeves. you look like a ******* hobo that stinks like ******* ****! ******* tuck rule ******** **** heads. ******* ******** are like the ******* Yankees of the **** NFL. And I ******* hate the mother****ing Yankees.