Experts Pick from NYC

mattyicefalcon

Dissed him by saying he's not as good as Tom Brady?

That's going to be accepted as fact until Matt Ryan wins a Super Bowl, whether it's true or not.

so you are saying its ok to make an unfair assesment on someone's strong skill sets ...just cuz he's not won a superbowl!

What about his current form? v/s Brady??

to me on Sunday that's all it will make a difference between 2.......& I firmly believe Matt & Co. as a team will come out on top.......& get over this celebrity Brady!!!

so you are saying its ok to make an unfair assesment on someone's strong skill sets ...just cuz he's not won a superbowl!

to me on Sunday that's all it will make a difference between 2.......& I firmly believe Matt & Co. as a team will come out on top.......& get over this celebrity Brady!!!

What I am saying is a few bad games after coming back from injury hasn't diminished Brady's standing as one of the two 2 or 3 quarterbacks to ever play, and Matt doesn't have that status yet. I definitely don't think it qualifies as a diss.

It isn't an unfair assessment because Brady has been in the league for a decade and won 3 titles and Matt Ryan is in his second year. Maybe its just unfair to expect someone screennamed mattyicefalcon to be objective. -_-