Kirwan Week 3 on Saints

nawlinsaintfan

<iframe src="

http://www.cbssports.com/video/player/embed/nfl_preview/OtWuIx7emq6MrRo5sj_lgfSOv5K6o4EL/456/270/false/true/000000" marginwidth="0" marginheight="0" scrolling="no" width="456" frameborder="0" height="270"></iframe>

<table width="985" border="0" cellpadding="0" cellspacing="0"><tbody><tr valign="top"><td width="465"><style type="text/css"> /* NFL mini depth chart */ #miniDepthChart #mdcContent {background: transparent url(

Looks like one of those fairweather kenyean FNG dudes posts, but without that fine azz picture to the left.

Looks like one of those fairweather kenyean FNG dudes posts, but without that fine azz picture to the left.

You like that one?

Look at the sig.

And eh fair weather? I've suffered through every year of pain since 1980 with the Falcons, and let me tell you that's a lot of pain.

I got on the bandwagon then, and haven't got off since... even through the pot holes and roadblocks.

You like that one?

Look at the sig.

And eh fair weather? I've suffered through every year of pain since 1980 with the Falcons, and let me tell you that's a lot of pain.

I got on the bandwagon then, and haven't got off since... even through the pot holes and roadblocks.

Yes I like very much as a matter of fact, not gonna lie, your first post took about 15 minutes to read.

Now you put one in that makes it difficult to scroll to the next post.

Meh, just the normal tired fairweather line to welcome any new poster in RC. :lol: