Lance Moore

bossFALCON™

hey saints fans, do you guys think you should've traded him this past offseason? you guys have a lot of depth at wideout and i remember a bunch of you being high on AA. he had pretty good numbers for a WR (79 rec 928 yds 10 TD) and i'd think you probably could've netted a 3 for him somewhere. with colston, henderson, meachem, shockey and arrington off the practice squad, you would've been more than set at WR. jmo though.

slow friday. :lol:

hey saints fans, do you guys think you should've traded him this past offseason? you guys have a lot of depth at wideout and i remember a bunch of you being high on AA. he had pretty good numbers for a WR (79 rec 928 yds 10 TD) and i'd think you probably could've netted a 3 for him somewhere. with colston, henderson, meachem, shockey and arrington off the practice squad, you would've been more than set at WR. jmo though.

slow friday. :lol:

YOU'RE ASKING ... SOME SLOW FANS BOSS. :rolleyes:

slow friday. laugh.gif

I know from a "inside source" that over the offseason the Saints put a 2nd round compensation on him and there were several teams taking a look. Most teams didn't want to give up anything higher than a 3rd, and it was quite for a while. Teams began to cave in and it looked like Lance would be a Titan or a Ram, then Lance had his offseason lifting injury and everything was thrown out the window from there.

I know from a "inside source" that over the offseason the Saints put a 2nd round compensation on him and there were several teams taking a look. Most teams didn't want to give up anything higher than a 3rd, and it was quite for a while. Teams began to cave in and it looked like Lance would be a Titan or a Ram, then Lance had his offseason lifting injury and everything was thrown out the window from there.

ok i knew about the tender he had on him, but i didn't know about the lifting injury. i wondered why teams like the giants, bears or titans wouldn't go out and get him because he's proven he can make plays, even if he might of been a product of the saints system.

thanks for the answer nola. i had just been wondering that.

ok i knew about the tender he had on him, but i didn't know about the lifting injury. i wondered why teams like the giants, bears or titans wouldn't go out and get him because he's proven he can make plays, even if he might of been a product of the saints system.

thanks for the answer nola. i had just been wondering that.

No problem, the injury he injured his shoulder on has actually been removed from the Saints workout routine.

They may want to keep Moore and find someone to take Meachem because he is another high draft disappointment for the saints. Someone may give up something for ptoential and it would be a total loss...

White: REC 11 YDS 95 AVG 8.6 TDS 1

Meachem: REC 3 YDS 62 AVG 20.7 TDS 1

Just sayin'.

White: REC 11 YDS 95 AVG 8.6 TDS 1

Meachem: REC 3 YDS 62 AVG 20.7 TDS 1

Just sayin'.

wow thats really stupid...tom brady 2 touchdown 2 interceptions....matt ryan 5 touchdown 1 interceptions holy crap joe is on to something meach is better then roddy! and at the same time pointing out that tom brady has nothing on matt ryan....just sayin

They may want to keep Moore and find someone to take Meachem because he is another high draft disappointment for the saints. Someone may give up something for ptoential and it would be a total loss...

Meachem isn't a disappointment. He missed his rookie year because of injury and came along slowly last year. This season he's running about 30% of the snaps and is contributing in a number of areas. Look for him to be the new starter later this season or next year. He's easily the Saints most physically gifted reciever.

lol the only reason roddy's yds are so low is because we've been throwing a bunch of short passes so far this year. hence the reason roddy's averaging 8.6 ypc and jenks is 10.3. both of those guys had 15.5+ last year and roddy averages 15.1 for his career. once we start taking deep shots like normal his yardage will shoot up. he's still averaging 5.5 catches per game which is what he averaged last year. roddy > meachem and probably all of the saints WRs. the only guy that i'd even put close up there with roddy is colston.

lol the only reason roddy's yds are so low is because we've been throwing a bunch of short passes so far this year. hence the reason roddy's averaging 8.6 ypc and jenks is 10.3. both of those guys had 15.5+ last year and roddy averages 15.1 for his career. once we start taking deep shots like normal his yardage will shoot up. he's still averaging 5.5 catches per game which is what he averaged last year. roddy > meachem and probably all of the saints WRs. the only guy that i'd even put close up there with roddy is colston.

That's pretty obvious stuff, but like said before, Colston and White are too close to choose.