Hey Hater, Vick is playing on Sunday

#1$tunna

Yes and now that the Angel Winged Vick is finally elligible to play the MENTAL MIDGET opened up his mouth and said "I thought I would be on a team starting". Are you serious. Give it time, the Raiders will want you soon

why are ppl that realize vick sucks labled as haters? i dont hate vick i just like winning more then losing.....and so do the eagles thats why kolb will get the start

7 yards.

And what does that say for the QBs in the league who have been playing (and obviously not progressing) for the last 2 seasons and they didn't take one snap?? Every backup who has been in the league over 3 years should feel pretty crappy if a guy can be in prison for 2 seasons and get more playing time than they can.

And what does that say for the QBs in the league who have been playing (and obviously not progressing) for the last 2 seasons and they didn't take one snap?? Every backup who has been in the league over 3 years should feel pretty crappy if a guy can be in prison for 2 seasons and get more playing time than they can.

those back up QBs suck like vick does???? come on 7 yards ??? you been waiting 3 years to watch him play and This is what youve been waiting for??

those back up QBs suck like vick does???? come on 7 yards ??? you been waiting 3 years to watch him play and This is what youve been waiting for??

I wasn't expecting him to play at all less than 3 months from being released from federal custody...if you were, then that says YOU think he's superman more than anyone else ever could. :lol:

That's because when coaches look at them they see Quarterback...when they look at Vick they see Kordell

Yeah...and apparently that's better than all those backups that had 2 years to show their stuff and didn't have it to show. They had 2 full seasons of doing everything possible to show they can start and didn't. Yet you got ex-NFL stars saying Vick can start for 5 teams today. What does that say about those backups that have had 2 years to do SOMETHING and not a peep.

Yeah...and apparently that's better than all those backups that had 2 years to show their stuff and didn't have it to show. They had 2 full seasons of doing everything possible to show they can start and didn't. Yet you got ex-NFL stars saying Vick can start for 5 teams today. What does that say about those backups that have had 2 years to do SOMETHING and not a peep.

kolb is a back up QB that out played vick.....if vick could start for alot of teams then why did he go to the eagles to sit behind kevin kolb the eagles back up QB?