GO Back to the old Boards seriously guys

SWIFT HITTER

Technology changes and so we have to deal with it. I'm sure they'll adjust a few things here and there to make it more user friendly like before. I loved the old look and feel of the board - but I understand the need to upgrade.

What different technology did they add.. I cant even find a way too add a youtube video..Its not like the old board was running a etch a sketch system that didnt allow us to do anything. They have messed with one of the better NFL message boards.

Thats like going to burger king and taking the angry chicken sandwich off the menu for a new chicken sandwich

you dont mess with things like that

What different technology did they add.. I cant even find a way too add a youtube video..Its not like the old board was running a etch a sketch system that didnt allow us to do anything. They have messed with one of the better NFL message boards.

Thats like going to burger king and taking the angry chicken sandwich off the menu for a new chicken sandwich

you dont mess with things like that

laugh.gif

I feel ya' Swifty - but it's just going to take a little time to adjust.