Randy Moss QUESTIONABLE

Duff_Man

Give me a break, this is the same ol same ol with Bilichek (sp sorry).

You KNOW Moss is going to play.

Just as you KNOW Welker will play.

I for one am glad they will, because I can't stand it when we beat a team and everyone says it's because so and so couldn't play... blah blah blah.

Injuries are a part of the game, ask Peria Jerry <_<

The Patriots passing attack could be severely hamstrung after Randy Moss (back) and Wes Welker (knee) were among 10 players the team listed on Friday's injury report as questionable for Sunday's game against the Falcons at Gillette Stadium. Coach Bill Belichick said Welker would likely be a ``game-time'' decision, but did not shed any light on Moss's status, as the team released its injury report well after Belichick's news conference.

Moss, who made 12 catches for 141 yards in the season-opening 25-24 victory over the Bills but held to 4 receptions for 24 yards in a 16-9 loss to the Jets last Sunday, did not pop up on the team's injury report until Friday when it was reported that he did not practice.

Welker, who was listed as inactive against the Jets after making 12 catches for 93 yards against the Bills, also did not practice Friday after returning to practice on Thursday. Rookie wide receiver Julian Edelman (ankle) participated in a limited role in Friday's practice but also was listed as questionable.

He's going to play. The Patriots always do this. Some top player is always on as questionable, sometimes more than one big player. I remember the last time Brady played a full season, the season he broke the TD record, he was on that list every flicking week. Moss will play.

Give me a break, this is the same ol same ol with Bilichek (sp sorry).

You KNOW Moss is going to play.

Just as you KNOW Welker will play.

I for one am glad they will, because I can't stand it when we beat a team and everyone says it's because so and so couldn't play... blah blah blah.

Injuries are a part of the game, ask Peria Jerry <_<

Hope you hang around awhile and post a lot. :wub: :wub: your avie -_-

Hope you hang around awhile and post a lot. :wub: :wub: your avie -_-

Yeah i been reading the boards for 5+ years now, just never posted.

Why am I now?

Cause i'm tired of all the saints hype and had to put my two cents in the rival central forum about Drew Brees.... hehe

I plan on posting from now on.

BTW the avie is one Denise Milani, do a bing image search on her, you won't be disappointed. :)

From NFL Insider/espn

Patriots receiver Wes Welker is officially questionable for Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons, while in a surprise, receiver Randy Moss is also questionable with a back injury.

Moss was added to the Patriots' injury report Friday.

AFC East blog

ESPN.com's Tim Graham writes about all things AFC East in his division blog.

• Blog network: NFL Nation

While both Welker and Moss were present for the start of practice Friday -- for stretching and kickoff return drills -- neither took part in the team-drill portion of practice.

Veteran cornerback Shawn Springs (knee) and rookie cornerback Darius Butler (thigh) were also added to the team's injury report on Friday. Both are questionable and had limited participation in team drills.

Also, Patriots coach Bill Belichick said that newly acquired linebacker Prescott Burgess could suit up for the game despite being part of just three Patriots practices.

"Prescott has been in a pretty sophisticated system," Belichick said. "I'm not saying we're the Ravens, but they do a lot of different things. He's working hard with [linebackers coach] Matt [Patricia] and [special teams coach] Scott O'Brien to pick things up. He's doing that."

As expected, the Patriots ruled linebacker Jerod Mayo (right MCL) out for the game.

Tight end Chris Baker (ankle), center Dan Connolly (back), receiver Julian Edelman (ankle), safety Brandon Meriweather (ankle), safety Matthew Slater (elbow) and cornerback Terrence Wheatley (knee) were all listed as questionable, while quarterback Tom Brady (right shoulder) was listed as probable.

For the Falcons, running back Jerious Norwood (head) is the primary concern. He is questionable and has not practiced all week.

From NFL Insider/espn

Patriots receiver Wes Welker is officially questionable for Sunday's game against the Atlanta Falcons, while in a surprise, receiver Randy Moss is also questionable with a back injury.

As expected, the Patriots ruled linebacker Jerod Mayo (right MCL) out for the game.

Tight end Chris Baker (ankle), center Dan Connolly (back), receiver Julian Edelman (ankle), safety Brandon Meriweather (ankle), safety Matthew Slater (elbow) and cornerback Terrence Wheatley (knee) were all listed as questionable, while quarterback Tom Brady (right shoulder) was listed as probable.

lmao..this is bull

Not that we can trust any Patriots injury report, but from the Atlanta Falcons Twitter:

Atlanta_FalconsSurprise on #Patriots injury report: WR Randy Moss questionable, along w/10 others. #Falcons RB Norwood questionable http://bit.ly/Jpgmh

Silly Bill Bellicheat always playing head games trying to get the upper hand...tsk tsk :P