Falcons on Around The Horn

Carter

I think the Falcons are getting extremely short changed. The first segment on Around The Horn was about Atlanta playing New England... and all they talked about was IS IT PANIC TIME FOR THE 1-1 PATRIOTS!!!

The only person out of the 4 panelists to give the Falcons any credit in this game was Jay Mariotti, who said this was a very lose-able game for New England against a great young QB with a balanced and dangerous offense. The other panelists basically scoffed at the idea that the Pats could lose to the Falcons!

Ooooh man, I'm fired up for this game. Even as improved as we are, we're getting little to no respect. I like having the underdog mentality though.

Just thought I'd share some rare ESPN time of the Falcons. Anyone else see it?

It's funny b/c as we've gotten closer to the game most people are saying there is NO WAY the Pats lose two in a row, etc. To be fair, they've earned that kind of respect over the last decade.

I like it...if we can win and Buffalo (good secondary) can pull the upset against the Saints...we can be in REALLY god shape in the division after the first quarter of the season. Carolina can win, but they are on the road in Dallas and Tampa draws the Giants this week.

The 2001 Pats started 0-4. They'll be fine. Hopefully after this week.

They were actually 0-2, then shocked the Colts, then got crushed by the Dolphins to go 1-3. But your point is still valid.

I think the only team to ever make the playoffs after starting 0-4 was a Chargers team coached by Bobby Ross.

This isn't a do-or-die game or situation, but I still think we need to pull out all the stops for this game. :ph34r:

I agree with you nobkowski , this is one of the most important games of the year , this will be like an measuring stick , because with them floundering some and we can't beat them then we're maybe not as good as we think , but if we win then we're at or above where we think are as an team , need this win 3-0 then the bye .

No, it's not.

edit - actually, I don't think it is, but I can't find it to look at it. Either way, silly thing to be sweating, especially when the post was intended as a joke.

I'm not sweating anything. Ha if you want to talk about a silly thing to be sweating, why'd you trip about that guy a little while ago saying you were gay, especially when the posts were intended as a joke?

I'm not sweating anything. Ha if you want to talk about a silly thing to be sweating, why'd you trip about that guy a little while ago saying you were gay, especially when the posts were intended as a joke?

I didn't have a problem with that. I had a problem with him photoshopping my picture and putting it in his signature. Are you seriously comparing that to using CAPS?

I didn't have a problem with that. I had a problem with him photoshopping my picture and putting it in his signature. Are you seriously comparing that to using CAPS?

No, just comparing two things intended to be "jokes". I didnt mean for the Caps statement to be blown outta proportion already. I just said it was ironic, never did I say I had a problem with it. Chill out and enjoy the slow declining of your life.