ESPN Picks

Falconsfan567

Mike Ditka, Mike Golic and Eric Allen are the only 3 people on ESPN that have picked the Falcons to win. That just goes to show how important this win would be for the future of Atlanta Falcons football. As PK wrote after we beat the Panthers this might be the biggest and most important game in Falcons history. Because if we beat the All Mighty New England Patriots in their own backyard we will have finally earned the respect we as a franchise deserve.

Mike Ditka, Mike Golic and Eric Allen are the only 3 people on ESPN that have picked the Falcons to win. That just goes to show how important this win would be for the future of Atlanta Falcons football. As PK wrote after we beat the Panthers this might be the biggest and most important game in Falcons history. Because if we beat the All Mighty New England Patriots in their own backyard we will have finally earned the respect we as a franchise deserve.

But if we don't, we are still a **** fine team that's getter better every week.

Wow, Mike "Falcon Hater" Golic picked us? Interesting....

I can't help but think that if we win though, they may just downplay the win and be like, the patriots and brady are just off to a slow start. Because, honestly we know the patriots haven't been the dominant team they were and if we win it maybe where the "experts" start to admit that.

Is it just me or do any of you get tired of hearing about the "useless" stats that these analysts come up with??

If I've heard it once, I've heard it a thousand times......New England hasn't lost back to back games since 2006.

So?? I guess that means there is no way we can win Sunday. We might as well stay home (2 bye weeks :D )and get ready for the Niners!!

That stat is as useful as saying, "When it's 50 degrees or lower and the winds are out of the northeast, along with surging stock prices and Gemini's in line with Aquarius, Tom Brady has never lost a game!"

It's useless garbage!! Didn't someone mention that no team has or would ever go 0-16?? How'd that turn out??

My point is.......Play the games!!! Screw the useless stat about the Pats not having back to back losses in 2 1/2 years.

There's a first time for everything......Lions going 0-16, the Pats losing back to back games, and the Falcons recording their 1st back to back winning seasons!!!