Jersey help

dunn44

howdy,

I need your help please. hope that's the right forum section for my questions. Sorry if not.

I'm from Germany and a big falcons fan. I've been watching football since the beginning of the 2005 season and since then I've been a falcons fan. I know that's not very long, but I didn't even know football before, because it's not very popular in germany. (It feels great to be back in the top of the nfl after what happened 2007 :) ). I enjoyed this board earlier and finally decided to sign up.

I wanted to buy a jersey, so I looked at the falcons online shop, because there are no shops in germany (or I just don't know them :D ) and I choosed a matt ryan replica in red, but then it said the shipping is $150, what's to much for me. After that I looked at nflshop.com and the shipping is only $35, but the colors are strange. Their are darker and brighter reds and I don't know what is the right one. Are they the same and only look different in the picture or are there differences? Does anybody know of other online shops that sell jerseys? Are there maybe other falcon fans from europe on this board that had the same problem or know a better way to order a jersey?

My favorite players are Abe, Matty Ice and Roddy White, so I wanted one of them.

This one was my favorite, but it looks very dark: http://www.nflshop.com/product/index.jsp?productId=3047276

looks better, but $150 shipping is to much for me: http://store.falcons365.com/Store/product/Ryan-Replica-Jersey,516,23.htm

thanks in advance and sorry for bad grammar, spelling and worng words, I'm still at school and learning english.