Troll Control

Atlsport

Quoted from James.H one of the board Admins.

Oh, and watch that reputation system... you might delete the post if the score gets too low. =) This is how you guys can take care of trolls.

I'm sure we'll get to put that to the test

Everyone go to post #3 in this thread, and hit the red minus. Supposedly that will delete the entry by Finally.

EDIT: It will not delete the entry but if you change your view threshold to -10 you won't be able to see it. The view threshold is on the black bar below the last post you can see on the page, click on the text where you see the word threshold.

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I think we should test it now. I volunteer. See if you can get this post deleted.

I attempted to use the red minus (-) and it didn't work. Pop up message said that I had reached my limit on negative votes for the day.

Only problem is, I haven't submitted any votes positive or negative before I attempted that.

I attempted to use the red minus (-) and it didn't work. Pop up message said that I had reached my limit on negative votes for the day.

Only problem is, I haven't submitted any votes positive or negative before I attempted that.

Funny, it worked for me.

Of course this new functionality just rolled out so usually there's always a few bugs that need to be worked out when that happens.

Either that or someone has it out for you guys.

:P

Great Concept. but what are the Fail Safe's??

Every Post on here draws fire and could easilly get 5 negatives.

This means that a long time member could post up and then get his post removed by

5 newbs?

Or is there a level of immunity that is built in?

I am already up to -13 votes on that post and it is still there so it must take several.