Just got directv put in so i can watch my falcons

It was so bad trying to get to watch a game here in San Diego but finally I can enjoy the falcons every sunday. Anyone else have directv because now i cant use my gamemix(8 channels at one time) :o i can see the channel but cant switch between the channels.

I've got DirecTV and LOVE it. I'm not sure about the gamemix thing. Whatever it is, I've not used it.

I have thought about it many times. The problem I have is that the NFL should not have this exclusive contract with DirectTV. It is unfair and rather stupid. Why not have every cable and satellite company sell the package?

Doesn't DirecTV offer it to them? Or that just the NFL Network?

Doesn't DirecTV offer it to them? Or that just the NFL Network?

Only DirectTV has it live. Those of us not in the area can watch it on NFL.com after midnight on game day for free or pay for the replay service. I think I speak for everyone... it is just not the same if it is not live action.

Only DirectTV has it live. Those of us not in the area can watch it on NFL.com after midnight on game day for free or pay for the replay service. I think I speak for everyone... it is just not the same if it is not live action.

Oh.... sorry to hear that.... but I love me some DirecTV.

I will probably cave and get it once my dish network contract is up. If I could talk my wife into a second dish on the roof I would probably have both.
Just don't tell her :P
i only use Gamemix when the Falcons arent playing.. Its kinda cook, RedZone is OK if your just lounging around

I'll have to check it out during the bye week.

It was so bad trying to get to watch a game here in San Diego but finally I can enjoy the falcons every Sunday. Anyone else have directv because now i cant use my gamemix (8 channels at one time) ohmy.gifI can see the channel but can't switch between the channels.

Sometimes it takes a minute for the upper right game to be highlighted (indicated by the bright yellow border.) Once it does, you can use the arrow keys on the remote to move from one game to the next. The audio played is for the currently selected game. If you click the wrong button (like exit), you could loose the ability to change the highlighted game. If this happens you need to change to another channel, and come back. This will reset everything and the highlight will appear in the upper right again.

Since last season there is a 5-7 second delay in switching between games. That is frustrating the crap out of me. If you go to the game mix channel during commmercials, it takes 5 seconds to switch, 5 seconds to get the yellow box up, 5 seconds to move it, 5 seconds to switch back to the Falcons.

Getting tired of that. But I cannot be without the Falcons games.