Mike Vick wants to be a starting QB

I for one also liked his attitude, "dont give a F" attitude.

Does it really matter though?

It just seems funny that his fans only like him as a runner and not a passer. You all cheer for a player who only cares about indivisual goals and not team goals. But yet most of you(not saying you) have the nerves to say he's better than Matt Ryan and other QB's in the league that actually do their best to make their team better. It's funny as h*ll

Edit: Let me note that I'm not trying to tell you who to cheer for

are you serious???? vick is more exciting then ryan??

I love Matt Ryan but he's probablly going to end up being the John Stockton of the NFL..As a fan it's gonna be great because we should win a lot of games. But no "casual" NFL fan is going to pay 70 bucks to go to the Dome and watch him drop back and throw 12 yard outs.. This team reminds me a lot of the '97-'98 squad...Which is a good thing. Just not a lot of fireworks and Sportscenter highlights..

It just seems funny that his fans only like him as a runner and not a passer. You all cheer for a player who only cares about indivisual goals and not team goals. But yet most of you(not saying you) have the nerves to say he's better than Matt Ryan and other QB's in the league that actually do their best to make their team better. It's funny as h*ll

I see your point, but I don't have the nerve to EVER say he is better than Ryan b/c he will NEVER be that good. Ryan will bring us a Lombardi trophy in time.

Be honest. What excited you about Vick.

You know, I am about tired of seeing you type things. I am beginning to think that your actual job is on this MB. You probably have more post of here than anyone over the last 2 months. You may look like the donkey in the future. Vick might start. I know if I was Marty, I wouldn't give up my gameplan.

<!--quoteo(post=5084472:date=Sep 25 2009, 06:47 AM:name=birds4life88)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (birds4life88 @ Sep 25 2009, 06:47 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=5084472"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->are you serious???? vick is more exciting then ryan??<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

I love Matt Ryan but he's probablly going to end up being the John Stockton of the NFL..As a fan it's gonna be great because we should win a lot of games. But no "casual" NFL fan is going to pay 70 bucks to go to the Dome and watch him drop back and throw 12 yard outs.. This team reminds me a lot of the '97-'98 squad...Which is a good thing. Just not a lot of fireworks and Sportscenter highlights..

That's funny, over the last 19 games I've seen the Falcons on Sportscenter, on Inside the NFL, the NFL Network and on Fox Sports quite a bit. I've also seen DirectTV commericals based around Matt Ryan and promo's carrying images on Ryan on the NFL network. I don't know what games you're watching, but there have been plenty of fireworks over the last 19 games. Now you are right Ryan isn't running for his life trying to make something out of a play because he IS a good QB and doesn't have to, he can complete that 12 yard pass on a broken play instead of taking a massive sack, if you consider that exciting you're right you miss Vick.

<!--quoteo(post=5084492:date=Sep 25 2009, 07:04 AM:name=junior12785)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (junior12785 @ Sep 25 2009, 07:04 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=5084492"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Be honest. What excited you about Vick.<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

You know, I am about tired of seeing you type things. I am beginning to think that your actual job is on this MB. You probably have more post of here than anyone over the last 2 months. You may look like the donkey in the future. Vick might start. I know if I was Marty, I wouldn't give up my gameplan.

Wow, you get tired fast, join date of August 2009!?!?! :lol:

QUOTE (junior12785 @ Sep 25 2009, 07:04 AM) Be honest. What excited you about Vick.

Ahhh, another depressing statement from a over-loving Vick fan. Do you seriously think I care about what you think. I asked a simple question. A simple answer was returned. On another note, what exactly does this have to do with anything I said? Maybe you're trying to make a name for yourself over the internet. As far as the posts go, thank you for checking that out. I really didn't think it was that special. I have made it perfectly clear that I come to this site when I'm bored at work or have nothing better to do at home. And you say over the laast 2 months. :lol: kiddo, I probably haven't had the chance to post 10 times a day in the last 2 months, mainly because I dont have the time to do so. Next time you try to verbally assault, come with some actual facts about me kiddo

QUOTE (junior12785 @ Sep 25 2009, 09:40 AM) It just seems funny that his fans only like him as a runner and not a passer. You all cheer for a player who only cares about indivisual goals and not team goals. But yet most of you(not saying you) have the nerves to say he's better than Matt Ryan and other QB's in the league that actually do their best to make their team better. It's funny as h*ll

I see your point, but I don't have the nerve to EVER say he is better than Ryan b/c he will NEVER be that good. Ryan will bring us a Lombardi trophy in time.

And you sir get major points for actually admitting that instead of living in Wonderland

<!--quoteo(post=5084472:date=Sep 25 2009, 06:47 AM:name=birds4life88)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (birds4life88 @ Sep 25 2009, 06:47 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=5084472"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->are you serious???? vick is more exciting then ryan??<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Pretty much. that about sums it up.

Pretty much. that about sums it up.

if you think what he said about vick fans being casual fans is a good thing your ********.....let me explain to you whatt this smeans.....ryan is better then vick...ryan makes so many good plays that its hard to distinguish them from one another............wher as vfick has 1 maybe 2 good runs a game and it gets looped over and over on sportscenter