Notes from the Pats Message board

nativefalcon

just read about half of the responses in the tread posted above.

I will have to agree with the NE posters who responded to the Falcon's fan who called Belichek - Belicheat. That was kind of uncalled for. Plus, I really don't think BB cheated. He just got called doing what every other team in the NFL does. It's not illegal to video tape the other teams sidelines, just not appropriate the way he did it. He11 I remember in high school our team had a coach in the box watch the other team to see if we could pick up signals. It's done all the time.

It's funny how 5they are over looking Roddy because of the impact of TG. I highly doubt the team is though. This could be either a blow out if wee can knock Brady around or a shootout if we can't. Either way, they are not going to stop our offense. News Flash for the guy who said TO or Evens didn't get anything off of them so they should handle our receivers, Roddy is better than both at this point in their careers. I think this is Roddy's break out game for the season. Their secondary can't stop him.

I got a feeling this is going to be a offensive shootout. I think both D's will struggle and allow some yards. But being a Falcons fan, I think we will make the big defensive stops when we really need them late in the game. I think this is going to be a close game and it should be a arm pitt sweater for me!

I got a feeling this is going to be a offensive shootout. I think both D's will struggle and allow some yards. But being a Falcons fan, I think we will make the big defensive stops when we really need them late in the game. I think this is going to be a close game and it should be a arm pitt sweater for me!

Thats what I'm thinking to, its going to be a shootout. :unsure: One of those heart attack games, every 5 minutes. :P

I just love it cause I was working with some pats fan at my last job in august, and we'd talk football all day. He started off praising the falcons, saying they were surprising and alright.. then suddenly one week he turned on his "Patriots are already superbowl bound" shittalking, saying the falcons wern't going to beat carolina or saints in the NFC South, let alone beat the "amazing patriots".. I wish we still worked there so I could see the look on his face when we win.

Also, my ex is a huge patriots fan, and we were suppose to watch this game together but she became a *****. So i hope the falcons win to make her day ******. Yes, im bitter and immature, but I dont care.

well.. I live in canada, right above Maine, so pretty much EVERY Patriots and Bills game is shown on TV everyweek, like if there is any pats or bills games, they will be shown over any other game.. So everyone around here obviously likes the Patriots, cause they win, while the bills dont. So About everywhere I go in the Maritimes (Eastern Canada) you always find a million bandwagon Patriot fans. Its lame =/

I haven't noticed any NE fans here this week, this is from their message board. Their skeptical, worried about Brady. ;)

http://www.patsfans.com/new-england-patrio...s-patriots.html

Considering the Pats do not look very good at all right now, just loss to their biggest division rival and really should be 0-2, there's really not much for us Pats fans to crow about. I'm hoping the offense can get back on track this week. We'll see.......