Wow didn't know Peria was this bad against the run

Thelonious Mingus

Peria Jerry was top 5 best pass rushing tho....... He also was tied with Kevin Williams for the most QB hits....... The guy is just like Babs... At first Babs sucked against the run but the more he learned his position the better he played the run.......... Peria Jerry will be the same way

Peria Jerry was top 5 best against the pass tho....... He also was tied in QB hits with Kevin Williams....... The guy is just like babs... Atfirst Babs sucked against the run but the more he learned his position the better he played the run.......... Peria Jerry will be the same way
I think Peria is slightly faster than Babs though...

I think Peria is slightly faster than Babs though...

I agree...I also think he is a little quicker then Babs...... The guy just has to get used to the NFL speed and work on his technique, and balance........ Peria Jerry is def a difference maker for this team in the future....

Since Peria Jerry was hurt so early this season year, when he is healthy (next year) its going to be like he was added with next year's draft class....... Peria will learn the game more while he is rehabbing and getting even stronger..........

it says pat williams is bad against the run. the vikes have had the best run D for like 3 or 4 years in a row.

I cant lie... The Vikings has been giving up rushing yards this year...... They are giving up 109 yards rushing a game.... Thats around the middle of the pack in rush defense.

I cant lie... The Vikings has been giving up rushing yards this year...... They are giving up 109 yards rushing a game.... Thats around the middle of the pack in rush defense.

Its the first time in years that they have changed the NT position and it takes time to get comfortable. They have been using the same set up front (4-3 stagger) since John Randle and H. Thomas and now they up and changed it supposedly making it more LB friendly...yeah right.

I agree...I also think he is a little quicker then Babs...... The guy just has to get used to the NFL speed and work on his technique, and balance........ Peria Jerry is def a difference maker for this team in the future....

Since Peria Jerry was hurt so early this season year, when he is healthy (next year) its going to be like he was added with next year's draft class....... Peria will learn the game more while he is rehabbing and getting even stronger..........

When? I hope so. This guys has been injury prone throughout his career.

The overall rankings for Atlanta DE's:

1. Anderson (+1.9)

2. Biermann (+1.1)

3. Davis (+1.0)

4. Sidbury (-0.8)

5. Abraham (-2.6)

Anderson has 4 QB Pressures (subjective stat?), 0 hits, 0 sacks, 1 stop (defined as causing an offensive failure).

Abraham has 2 pressures, 1 hit, 2 sacks, 5 stops.

JA98 Pass Rush rating is +2.7

JA55 Pass Rush rating is +0.2

Does not compute?!?

In light of above, I will not be taking note of the sites stats beyond the (quite helpful actually) counts of snaps played.

This is not the Anna Ohura Dedsquirl?

yes it is.

But I lost the password to that account.

When we swapped to the new format, they sent my new password to my old comcast email, which I don't have anymore.

Sorry for the tame sigs.

michaelgee complained so much about the bouncy ones that i landed a temp ban and I decided to stop doing them :(