NO RESPECT --

Falcons.. HAHAHAH

Atlanta Falcons (2-0) at New England Patriots (1-1)

Talking to Kerry Rhodes after the Jets' beatdown of the Pats, I made this point: New York threw seven, five and six rushers at Brady on the last three Patriots' snaps of the game, and Brady never knew where the rush was coming from. "And on the plays we only rushed three or four, he didn't know if we had more coming, because different guys were coming from different spots all game,'' he said. Now, I think Patriots Nation has to realize the sky is not falling based on eight C-minus quarters so far. But I also think Atlanta makes enough plays with an efficient quarterback (Matt Ryan has studied all aspects of Brady's game, by the way) to outplay Brady in Foxboro.

Prediction: Atlanta Falcons 24, New England Patriots 16

:angry: Peter King is an idiot.

I guess now he's jumping on that bandwagon. Doesn't everyone just hate that? We win a few games and all of these writers start jumping on the bandwagon. How can we possibly fly under the radar if they start to pick us?

The game of football doesn't mean a darn thing if you can't simultaneously get respect and be under the radar.

Gee thanks Peter King, we'll probably not win another game you pick.

:angry::angry::angry:

/ typical idiotic rant

Predictions give us something to talk about I guess. The thing about Peter King, and most of the talking heads, is that he doesn't watch the games. I mean he watches Brett Favre's games and Tom Brady's games I am sure, because he is constantly kissing those guys azzes, but i am quite sure that this Sunday's game will be the first Falcons game he has watched this year. It'll be a good one for him to watch to, because the Falcons are going to punk the Patriots.

Predictions give us something to talk about I guess. The thing about Peter King, and most of the talking heads, is that he doesn't watch the games. I mean he watches Brett Favre's games and Tom Brady's games I am sure, because he is constantly kissing those guys azzes, but i am quite sure that this Sunday's game will be the first Falcons game he has watched this year. It'll be a good one for him to watch to, because the Falcons are going to punk the Dolphins.

So predictions give us something to talk about, but power rankings are pointless and stupid?

Predictions give us something to talk about I guess. The thing about Peter King, and most of the talking heads, is that he doesn't watch the games. I mean he watches Brett Favre's games and Tom Brady's games I am sure, because he is constantly kissing those guys azzes, but i am quite sure that this Sunday's game will be the first Falcons game he has watched this year. It'll be a good one for him to watch to, because the Falcons are going to punk the Dolphins.

Hope they punk the Patriots too :P

Peter king : Um.... Brady i wasnt wondering about that game the other night and wanted you to know it will all be ok man. Your the god of football dont let that loss to the jets upset you ok?

Brady: Man Leave Me The F*** Alone dude. Thats the 15th message and the game was only an hour ago.......

why do you guys hate Peter King so much? he has given Falcons good press since the drafting of Matt Ryan. He has written several glowing articles on Matt Ryan and is generally positive on Falcons.....

Some people just want to BEOTCH!!!!

Yeah, Peter King has been a big supporter of the Falcons, Dimitroff, Coach Smith, and Matt Ryan. Sure, he likes to hug the Patriots' ****, but doesn't the majority of the media? I don't think he's "suddenly hopping on the bandwagon" since he's been showing us love for well over a season. I think he just realizes that we have a good chance to go up to Foxboro and upset a team with a recovering QB and some injuries at key positions.

I don't understand how any of you can hate King, he's not only a great writer but he was one of the very first writers to be very supportive of the hiring of TD, Smith and the drafting of Ryan. He's not "jumping on a bandwagon" he was already at the front when most of us didn't even know who the **** TD or Mike Smith were.

I will wait till the game is over then scream from the rooftops. :P I love our team, but the pats are not idiots, this is feeding them too. :unsure:

If you go to the games i'm curious. Are you loud and roudy, when the defense gets out on the field do you make a lot of noise? Or, do you cower down behind the person infront of you because you're worried about the other team?

Okay, lemmie splain it real quick.

Peter King writes for Sports Illustrated. Sports Illustrated took a giant dump on this town in the 70's by deeming it "Loserville, USA." Since then, they haven't done a whole lot to write good articles about Atlanta sports.

Why change their tune after 30+ years?

Maybe because we finally got good after 30 years...does that make sense