A Message to Arthur Blank

Dr. Billings

Hey, Arthur Blank, Matt is the qb you shouldn't let get out of town. I have a funny feeling that

a bigger market team, (Dallas, New England, Washington, potential Los Angeles) are planning to give

the "Ice Man" the bank. Just for a moment, hypothetically speaking, the entire NFL are watching our new found

leader. Soon politics will began to rear its ugly head and Matt Ryan in Atlanta will become detrimental in a market

such as Atlanta. The NFL is trying to move the Jacksonville Jaguars to L.A. A player like Matt Ryan would be excellent

for the West Coast. He's Hollywood people, I know he can't act, but he can play - they'll teach him to act. Honestly,

football is a business. Throughout history it has proven true that a superstar on the Atlanta Falcons is a short,

extremely temporary position.

Is it necessary for me to go down the list?

So was MV7 and he broke the bank for him... Ryan isn't going anywhere dude!

Hear me and hear me clear, "I do not want Matt Ryan to leave the Falcons". However, I do

know the nature of the beast. The NFL is a multi-billion dollar business and if they want the "Ice Man"

in LA, Arthur Blank and all of Atlanta couldn't prevent it.

I am stunned by the play of Ryan and want him in Atlanta. But he maybe too good for Atlanta.

And you think Blank and whoever the GM is would be dumb enough to consider it. No point in worrying. It's a high chance he wont be leaving anytime soon

Hey, I want to be the first to say, "if Arthur needs financial help, I'm willing to contribute". Seriously, I can imagine Jerry Jones

offering Matt the deal of a lfietime, the first 200 million dollar contract. He'll give us Romo, Barber, R. Williams and two first-round draft

picks.

Hey, I want to be the first to say, "if Arthur needs financial help, I'm willing to contribute". Seriously, I can imagine Jerry Jones

offering Matt the deal of a lfietime, the first 200 million dollar contract. He'll give us Romo, Barber, R. Williams and two first-round draft

picks.

I was actually starting to think you were being realistic until now. Nice chattin witcha

picks.

WTF!?!?!?! :blink: :blink: :blink:

Man I want some of what you're smokin!

Dude is getting paid boo-koos of cash and he's not going anywhere. This isn't like baseball where the richest teams can fork out whatever they want for a player. The NFL is capped w revenue sharing so small market teams can compete with the larger ones. Hence why there is so much parody in the NFL.....I love it!

I suggest everyone chill! My purpose here is to make you think outside the box. As a fan of professional sports

I haven't found a player that is above the game. Don't fight me over the possibility of Matt Ryan going to another team.

The question you must first ask is - Is this possible? And we all know the answer. Therefore, as the weeks and seasons

go by, let's see how it unfolds. Do you honestly think that if the NFL wants the "Ice Man" in LA that Arthur Blank,

and your devotion to the Falcons can prevent it?

I suggest everyone chill! My purpose here is to make you think outside the box. As a fan of professional sports

I haven't found a player that is above the game. Don't fight me over the possibility of Matt Ryan going to another team.

The question you must first ask is - Is this possible? And we all know the answer. Therefore, as the weeks and seasons

go by, let's see how it unfolds. Do you honestly think that if the NFL wants the "Ice Man" in LA that Arthur Blank,

LORD EXCUSE ME BUT U SIR IS A IDIOT

You speak as if "the NFL" has power and authority to put it's stars wherever it wants them to go.

You speak as if "the NFL" has power and authority to put it's stars wherever it wants them to go.

That is exactly what I'm saying. Example, Eli Manning was a snotty nose qb from Ole Miss. When drafted

by the San Diego Chargers he refused to play for them. Now, the question I must ask is, "was the NFL

powerless in this situation"?

Ryan is going to be here for a long time. He wants to be here and Blank wants him to be here. I don't think there is a QB in the NFL that the FO would trade Ryan for. Franchise QBs like him don't come around every year. And if it ever becomes a money issue I'm sure guys on the team would be willing to take a bit of a pay cut to keep Ryan. So there is absolutely no need to worry. IMO

Ryan is going to be here for a long time. He wants to be here and Blank wants him to be here. I don't think there is a QB in the NFL that the FO would trade Ryan for. Franchise QBs like him don't come around every year. And if it ever becomes a money issue I'm sure guys on the team would be willing to take a bit of a pay cut to keep Ryan. So there is absolutely no need to worry. IMO

Thank You!

I know it's unfair to Blank, but I've suffered through this franchise allowing several good players get away. I'm not trying to

start trouble, I'm trying to prevent allowing one of the best players in NFL history from leaving Atlanta. Subsequently, I want

everyone to be on alert for teams like the Jets. I believe the Jets are tampering with Crabtree, just like i believe J. Jones is

on the look-out for a franchise qb.

Hear me and hear me clear, "I do not want Matt Ryan to leave the Falcons". However, I do

know the nature of the beast. The NFL is a multi-billion dollar business and if they want the "Ice Man"

in LA, Arthur Blank and all of Atlanta couldn't prevent it.

I am stunned by the play of Ryan and want him in Atlanta. But he maybe too good for Atlanta.

Ummm, talk about dissing your team. Matt Ryan is currently the young general of one of the most potent offenses in the entire NFL. He's not too good for the Atlanta Falcons ... he is, quite simply, the quarterback of the amazingly talented Atlanta Falcons. And, barring injury, I honestly believe he will be for his entire career.