What is up on these boards?

Rev_Hal

• Replies 61
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Michael Vick fans left..I said it awhile back I never had a problem with MV7 I had a problem with some of his followers that

would never admit mistakes or faults. If you noticed I have gotten on Ryan a couple of times for some questionable throws but he has always bounced back ..So with the QB no longer taken criticism from fan base the fans are talking about the team as a WHOLE more then one player.

Winning is what it is Rev. This will be the year we lose all the past history that we have emassed over the years. After we show we can be consistant winners, then you'll see a new breed troll these boards. They are in shock right now, trying to come up with new material in which to throw at us :D

There has been more intelligent discussion on this board in the past week than in the past 4 years. Every other post (and that is a HUGE percentage) is a well communicated thought, followed by divil discussion.

Seriously, what is going on around here? :o :P

Oh now dont that beat all.

Mr Modest comes on here acting all dumbfounded, knowing all

the while that his Avatar has scared the Skittles out of everybody.

Kinda hard to be humble huh, :lol:

Yo Gremlin

Our Defense is on the field! NOISE !

"Out of your seat and on your feet,

Make some Noise for the 'D'!"

Bier ~ Man *Chug Chug* { Its In Me }

Fixed it for ya. No Thanks Needed

Michael Vick fans left..I said it awhile back I never had a problem with MV7 I had a problem with some of his followers that

would never admit mistakes or faults. If you noticed I have gotten on Ryan a couple of times for some questionable throws but he has always bounced back ..So with the QB no longer taken criticism from fan base the fans are talking about the team as a WHOLE more then one player.

Great point! And it brought a thought in that maybe they are up there in Eagles land scamming their boards cause Vick may play this week :D

Or we have a much MUCH better overall team now..balance at all the skill positions and the mistakes of one are masked by the overall balance of the team. Matt Ryan can have a 2 interception game because we still have Michael Turner, Jerious Norwood and Jason Snelling. The RB's can have a below average game because we still have Matt Ryan, Roddy White, Tony Gonzalez, and Mike Jenkins. It's easier to hide problems when there is balance to go with good coaching.

X2