Madden 10 (360) Franchise

Franchise  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Fantasy Draft, or latest Madden 10 rosters?

• Fantasy Draft
    • Latest Rosters

Alright, so I know we have at least a good 10 - 15 guys that will join (Not counting people I know looking for a league that I'm buddies with outside of the internet world.) So now the question is, do we want a fantasy draft, or to use the rosters from the latest update? So here's a poll. If you aren't planning on joining and playing, then don't vote!!!!

And right now, don't worry about fantasy draft date, we can figure all that out a little bit later, for now, we just need to decide what we are going to do to begin with. And just to clarify, I'm looking at one game a week, no more than 2 a week, but I prefer one a week because sometimes people's schedules can get tight.

Sure can. I'm going to put up the team reserve list right now, and just post your gamertag. I'll remember your usernames on here so I know who to keep it for until you guys post your gamertags and teams though. :D

BTW, I know not everyone has had a chance to vote yet, but it's pretty clear. We're going to use the most up to date rosters right now.

Oh, one other thing, I know it's probably not the place to ask because it will get lost in this convo, but would anyone be against All-Madden skill level? I know from experience that All-Pro gives just way too many blow out games, it's too easy for people to go 16-0