Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Guest matt moore

Mozzie's Marriage Proposal

47 posts in this topic

Gday Everyone

JUst wanted to say thank you for all your well wishes and congrats - it is all greatly appreciated. Thank you Mod for the video, the families were very happy to be able to see the proposal.

To those who dont know - we already have 4 kids under 4 - a mine, yours and ours deal - so there wont be another bub for a while :lol:

To all those I met on the AFMBGT thank you so much for a wonderful time , it was awesome meeting you all, I had an amazing time.

A special thanks to James and Al for all their help with the weekend, you guys are wonderful!

Cheers

Future Mrs Mozzie

It was really good to meet you as well, Future Mrs. Mozzie. :D

It was also cool to see the surprise on your face as the big moments went down.

ukfalc likes this

Congrats to both of u, I just got engaged as well, im getting married on Oct 9 2010. Wish i could have proposed at the Falcons game though, that would have been sweet.....for me, lol

EDIT: THIS IS MOZZ...DIDNT REALISE THE MISSUS HAD SIGNED IN.. ive created a monster

thanks to everyone....

for those involved thanks for making it the best day of my life.. and for those who wished us well, thank you for your blessings

as a side note.. it

was also the first time ive seen the Falcons win in person (my last trip was during the glorious Doug Johnson year.. 03.. watched us lose a nail biter to Washington and get destroyed by Tampa) bleeeeergh!

ALSO ... i had the great honor of meeting Tony Gonzalez that night at a Buckhead restaurant.. and he was very nice indeed. He seemed genuinely impressed that we had made the trip from Australia, and that we had chosen to get engaged at a Falcons game. I think he likes it in Atlanta :)

Congrats Mozzie ! that was awesome :) I wish you a long and haooy life together, later on today I will drink to y'alls health :)

Congratulations. How you enjoying the married life?