Rampage Jackson Leaves UFC ....

SiViK_OuTkAsT™

...to pursue his movie career. :rolleyes: I think this is a stupid move, but hey it's a free country.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

Now I have to watch the entire season of him and Rashad talking smack to each other and know that it will have no climax to it. Now it just makes that part of the show worthless. I will still watch the show though. Wanting to see if some of these guys will have something for Brock.

Kimbo is going to win it all. I'm calling it now.

Wow, it's crazy how people choose to decide rather or not something is good for a person. It's not like he cant return if he chooses to. Everyone wants to do something other than the job they have now. He deserves the oppurtunity and I for one hope he has great success in whatever he chooses to do

I have some respect for the guy because he is trying to earn his way and knows it won't be handed to him. You know everyone on that show wants to be the new Seth Petrezelli sp?. He has a huge target on him which means if he does win it will be that much sweeter for him.

A guy I know has an in with one of the fighters on the show, Marcus Jones, and he said Marcus told him that Kimbo gets knocked out around the 1 minute mark by Roy Nelson. Kimbo then gets back in as an alternate when Wes Sims gets kicked out of the house because of sending things from his iPhone that he shouldn't be relating to the show. Kimbo also does not win it all, and Roy Nelson is in the finals.

A guy I know has an in with one of the fighters on the show, Marcus Jones, and he said Marcus told him that Kimbo gets knocked out around the 1 minute mark by Roy Nelson. Kimbo then gets back in as an alternate when Wes Sims gets kicked out of the house because of sending things from his iPhone that he shouldn't be relating to the show. Kimbo also does not win it all, and Roy Nelson is in the finals.

wow <_< ****

Don't know how anyone could call this a dumb move. Getting paid to recite lines in a movie or television series is a much preferred option when compared to taking fists and feet to the face, gut, and legs. Take the easy money and go back to UFC if the acting gig doesn't work out. Good for him, I hope it works out well.

Dude what the ****?! You are a ****ing ******* for saying that.

Hey, everyone knows Kimbo isn't that great. Roy Nelson is a really good fighter, and his record should be better than it is. The loss he has to Arlovski is one of the worst officiated matches I've ever seen in my life. The official stood them back up because he said they weren't working. Roy was pounding Arlovski, Arlovski is the one that was doing nothing. Bad call on the official's part. Oh, and if you search for TUF:10 spoilers on google, you can find all kinds of rumors about what happens, including one where Sims kicks Kimbo in the head poolside, knocking him out and causing him to fall in the pool and Rampage having to do mouth to mouth. My source said that's what Marcus told them. I still don't know that I believe it, as the UFC is holding this very close because of Kimbo being a ratings bonanza and the fact that in the previews originally they show Kimbo pounding on someone you can't recognize in the corner of the cage. For all I know it could be Roy. It wouldn't suprise me if the thing from Marcus is true though because of knowing how bad Kimbo is as a mixed martial artist. I do, however, like to ruffle feathers is why I posted it. Whether or not you choose to believe it is up to you.

The mistake was made by Rampage though regarding Kimbo on this show if that is true. He should have picked Kimbo's fight as one of the first two and give him an opponent he knew he could easily beat. He shouldn't have taken the chance that Rashad could pick Kimbo off by putting him in against someone that's superior to his talent. Rampage didn't, and now Kimbo has to fight Roy, whom is far superior to Kimbo, talent-wise.

As for Rampage quitting. Dana has already said that he and Rampage have made up and are speaking again about moving the fight. True, Rampage should still pursue the acting career as his fighting career is getting close to being in it's twilight. But he still shouldn't turn his back on the organization that made him here in the states. I'm a huge Rampage fan, and I'd hate to see him quit fighting. But he has to do what he feels is best. I still think he ends up fighting Rashad sometime in the first half of next year, after filming is complete.

Dana has already said that he and Rampage have made up and are speaking again

What are they, 13 year old girls?

Oh good lord, I thought this would happen but I pictured more of around a year and a half down the road. You know what, the more I think about this the more I see it as a big publicity stunt. To get more people watching TUF this season and to try and get people to watch the PPV. I bet you Rampage is training the whole time and never intended on not fighting Rashad Evans.

Oh good lord, I thought this would happen but I pictured more of around a year and a half down the road. You know what, the more I think about this the more I see it as a big publicity stunt. To get more people watching TUF this season and to try and get people to watch the PPV. I bet you Rampage is training the whole time and never intended on not fighting Rashad Evans.

No, they already pulled the fight from the Memphis card. It was on the site, and now the entire event is gone. They're having to rework everything it looks like because they've also pulled the event from Ticketmaster as well.

Wow, it's crazy how people choose to decide rather or not something is good for a person. It's not like he cant return if he chooses to. Everyone wants to do something other than the job they have now. He deserves the oppurtunity and I for one hope he has great success in whatever he chooses to do

I know right. People on a message board saying what's good for him. They should worry about themselves not another man. Always negative.