This is for bucman

Cody Anderson

I always loved those little cartoon movie shorts that the Bucs website used to show.....any clue whatever happened to those. The Eagles used to do it as well, I thought those were the funniest da.mn things hahaha....hate there gone!

There are similar ones at Bang cartoons on the web

I always loved those little cartoon movie shorts that the Bucs website used to show.....any clue whatever happened to those. The Eagles used to do it as well, I thought those were the funniest da.mn things hahaha....hate there gone!

:D, hey bub.

This is just my 2cents on what happened to those... You see, our season ticket waiting list went from like 100+ thousand to 0 in less than 2 seasons, cause the glazers wanted quite literally your left nut for 10 years just for one seat! So now as a result they only put up their "buy tickets for the next game" crap... :)

Freaken cheap billionaires, who'da figured?

:D, hey bub.

This is just my 2cents on what happened to those... You see, our season ticket waiting list went from like 100+ thousand to 0 in less than 2 seasons, cause the glazers wanted quite literally your left nut for 10 years just for one seat! So now as a result they only put up their "buy tickets for the next game" crap... :)

Freaken cheap billionaires, who'da figured?

Haha...who'da thunk that right? Thats unfortunate...thats what I fear the rest of the league is going to become...but thats another story for another time I guess. Just as I posted this I went to Philly's website and they have one up...I dont think they do it for every game though. I do recall Bang cartoons now that you mention it rounz, I even have it marked in the favorites section...