People outside of Falcon-Land starting to believe?

The Vent King

I know a lot of you don't put stock in polls or rankings or opinions outside of your own and rather "fly under the radar", but I was on the NFL.com website and saw this poll. I'm not used to folks believing in our team and it just feels weird is all. Check it out, what do you think about this "which team has the best chance to win" poll:

Which Team has the Best Chance to Win in Week 3?

BTW- the poll is at the lower right-hand side of the page...

Conspiracy theory:

The media guys are doing this to motive the Patriots. Make them all think that they believe that they are over the hill, that their window of opportunity has closed, and that they are done. It's all motivational material for the Pats, and the media knows it. They all want New England back up on top, and this is their way of trying to make it happen.

You know, I actually had this same thought the other day from the way they just seem h*llbent on mentioning on ESPN how they are done and all and thought "they are doing this to pump them up...". It does seem like they are trying to set themselves up for a great story if they come out firing on all cylinders and dust us off so they can claim "everyone thought the Pats were done and look at them now". It does seem like they are doing that for the Pats and their own benefit. Hopefully, we'll spoil that plan... :P

I think we are getting noticed (the little bit we are) because everyone has realized that "This ain't your grandpa's Falcons" and that Blank has put in place the people that know football. He has hired a GM that knows talent and that has hired a no nonesnse Coach and so far everything is falling in place the way it should.

Blank wants a WINNER, and I think he is on the verge of showcasig it.

I feel strongly that this is the year we end a lot of things our history is full of.

Robb, what happened to your post? Did I miss something? :huh:

It's a conspiracy....

:P

No, I didn't read your post close enough to begin with, must have been thinking about something else, but thought it was about media types all of a sudden picking us to win the game, not a fan poll. So I deleted before (I thought) anyone had a chance to copy/comment on it.

It's a conspiracy....

:P

No, I didn't read your post close enough to begin with, must have been thinking about something else, but thought it was about media types all of a sudden picking us to win the game, not a fan poll. So I deleted before (I thought) anyone had a chance to copy/comment on it.

It was a little of topic, but it was close enough for me. I agreed with it.