Where i think the top Recruits are going.

ghost87

Rankings acording to rivals

1.Seantrel Henderson-- Ohio State

2. Kyle Prater-- USC (already commited)

3. Lache Seastrunk-- LSU

4.Ronald Powell-- Florida

5.Jackson Jeffcoat-- Texas

6.Marcus Lattimore-- South Carolina

7.Shariff Floyd-- Florida

8.Kennan Allen-- Alabama

9.Robert Woods-- USC (already commited)

10.James Hurst--North Carolina (already commited)

11.Robert Crisp --NC State (already commited)

12.Jeff Luc -- Florida State

13.Matt Elam -- Florida (already commited)

14.Demarcus Milliner -- Alabama (already commited)

15.Chris Martin-- Notre Dame (already commited)

16.Micheal Dyer -- Auburn

17. Latwan Henderson -- Cinncinatti

18.J.R.Ferguson -- Oklahoma

19.Lamarcus Joyner -- Florida State

20.Owamagbe Odighizua -- Cal

Those are all the five stars they've given out so far. Feel free to rip my choices Sac.

Actually Ghost I think your pretty spot on for most of them. I will be shocked if Floyd comes to UF. I think he'll be at PSU when all's said and done. Jeffcoat is a toss up between Texas and USC right now.

Thanks, I think Florida will finish with the top class this year.

If you don't see your team listed as gettin' a bunch of five star recruits don't ever forget that Dallas Clark was a walk-on at Iowa and didn't get a full-ride until his senior year. So much for Rivals.com and the whole college recruiting game.....LOL. Dude caught 190 yards against the Dolphins last Sunday and wasn't even recruited out of High School.....Makes you wonder how many other "five-star athletes" Rivals.com missed on who gave up and are now lawyers, doctors and Indian Chiefs.

If you don't see your team listed as gettin' a bunch of five star recruits don't ever forget that Dallas Clark was a walk-on at Iowa and didn't get a full-ride until his senior year. So much for Rivals.com and the whole college recruiting game.....LOL. Dude caught 190 yards against the Dolphins last Sunday and wasn't even recruited out of High School.....Makes you wonder how many other "five-star athletes" Rivals.com missed on who gave up and are now lawyers, doctors and Indian Chiefs.

Well its not an exact science but Rivals hits on alot of good guys. Its like the draft man sometimes first rounders are busts and sometimes 7th rounders are hall of famers. They do usually do a good job though finding some of the guys

The miss of course on guys, but i can point to player after player after play they hit home runs on. We have already shown on here how the end of the year results are very close to rivals recruiting rankings.

have a few issues with it

1.Seantrel Henderson-- North Carolina

2. Kyle Prater-- North Carolina

3. Lache Seastrunk-- North Carolina

4.Ronald Powell-- North Carolina

5.Jackson Jeffcoat-- North Carolina

6.Marcus Lattimore-- North Carolina

7.Shariff Floyd-- North Carolina

8.Kennan Allen-- North Carolina

9.Robert Woods-- North Carolina

10.James Hurst--North Carolina (already commited)

11.Robert Crisp --North Carolina

12.Jeff Luc -- North Carolina

13.Matt Elam -- North Carolina

14.Demarcus Milliner -- North Carolina

15.Chris Martin-- North Carolina

16.Micheal Dyer -- North Carolina

17. Latwan Henderson -- North Carolina

18.J.R.Ferguson -- North Carolina

19.Lamarcus Joyner -- North Carolina

20.Owamagbe Odighizua -- North Carolina