8-2 over the final 10 or bust

mookie3127

we have a legitimate shot at the WC right now if things go right. we open up a 3 game set against the natty's tonight, then 3 at home with the marlins (and miss Josh Johnson in the series) and then close it out with 4 more at home against the natty's. we should be able to go 8-2 with no problem.

the rockies, however, have it tougher with 1 more against SD, then 3 against st. louis, 3 against milwaukee, and close out the season on the road against the dodgers

the teams to watch though are SF and Fla.

SF has 4 with the cubbies, 3 with arizona, and then 3 at SD.....all teams that they should easily beat.

the marlins have 3 with the mets (10-5 against NYM), 3 at atlanta, and then 3 at philly who they are 7-8 against.

i hope you're wrong, but it wouldn't surprise me the least. i can see it happening though. we play teams that we *should* beat.

Wer always lose to the teams we "shpould" beat. If we could have just won 1/4 of the games vs teams we should beat, we would have won the East.

it want happen We're about to get ice cold again

Get Butt Plague and die from a series of excruciating bowel movements.

Having said that, I don't like our odds. I think there is only a small chance of this happening. But it's a breath of fresh air to still have a chance on September 24 after the nightmare that was last season.

yep.....it's definitely doable. we just need for colorado to have a rough time over their final 10........say a 4-6 or worse record......which isn't out of the question.

The main thing is the Braves need to do their job. There is no reason the Braves should not sweep the Nats. The Braves are better abd have something to play for....no reason not to sweep.