HAPPY HAPPY JOY JOY

ATLballer

790 the zone now has an app on the I-Phone so i can listen to atlanta sport no matter where I am at...this is a glorious day.... :D:D

AM - FM radio is 60% commercials....................can't stand all the con artist ads.

I'm a Sirius satellite radio junkie. Love NFL Radio on Sirius. NOTHING compares.

AM - FM radio is 60% commercials....................can't stand all the con artist ads.

I'm a Sirius satellite radio junkie. Love NFL Radio on Sirius. NOTHING compares.

I couldn't agree more, I LOVE Sirius NFL radio. I'll never go back to regular radio. Moving the chains with Kirwin and Ryan is my favorite. They provide really good insight, and they just seem like really nice guys.

what would make me happy is for you to tell me what the name of that app is and that it is free

It is free and it is on fly cast....just download fly cast and go to stations by city look ATL and 790 is on big as day....its perfect for those who have I.T natzies that monitors any streaming or web sites....by the way go buy the bose sound dock and put your I-Phone in it and its great