**** the Patriots!

IronHead34

I agree ! **** the Patriots! Them and their ********** Super Bowl rings! Bunch o' arrogant, elitist, pompass ************! And that especially goes for that little ****** ****** Wes Welker! I hope the Falcons go up there and show those funny-talkin', baked bean eatin' ************* what kind of team we have here in the ATL and that Matt Ryan drops 300 yards passing on their sorry ********!!! :angry:

I agree ! **** the Patriots! Them and their ********** Super Bowl rings! Bunch o' arrogant, elitist, pompass ************! And that especially goes for that little ****** ****** Wes Welker! I hope the Falcons go up there and show those funny-talkin', baked bean eatin' ************* what kind of team we have here in the ATL and that Matt Ryan drops 300 yards passing on their sorry ********!!! :angry:

Those are some of the longest swear words ever.

Tom Brady is never going to mentally get over his knee injury.

I hurt my right knee in 1988, tearing an ACL. I still dream about my college roommate getting blocked into my knee during spring practice.

Brady's fearlessness in the pocket is/was the asset that separated him from every other quarterback. Through two games this season, Brady looks ordinary in the pocket. He's not afraid. He's just cognizant of the fact that on any given Sunday someone else can do what Bernard Pollard did despite rule changes implemented to stop it.

Wes Welker's absence last week accentuated the problem. Welker is the guy Brady turns to when the pass-rush heat gets warm quick.

When this season is over, we might be looking for a new quarterback king. Drew Brees is the early favorite. Peyton Manning could also ascend to the throne. And don't count out Big Ben Roethlisberger, the new king of pocket toughness.

(Taken from some sportswriter over on Fox)

That's what I'm talking about!

F the Patriots and their whole hard-to-come-up-with-stupid-name-for-because-nothing-rhymes-with-patriots team.