Raheem "The Dream" Morris comments on Drew Brees

nolafan33

A Tampa-area reporter on 620AM asked him what does he plan on doing to fix the fact that Bucs are 2nd to last in the league on defense.

Morris: "Once a few more teams play Drew Brees [and the Saints], we won't have to worry about that."

To bad the Bucs have to face Drew twice!

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2009/...dy-out-of-hand/

I heard that in the PC, don't know wtf he was talking about, don't think he does either.

He ought to worry about getting his first win? Who knows when that will be??

I'm looking for progression of the Defense, he seems to be looking at other teams to get destroyed by Drew Brees and make the bucs defensive stats look better, maybe that will help him in his Madden Coach training program next year?.

http://blogs.tampabay.com/bucs/2009/09/buc...nd-lets-go.html

quote:

"If you like being physical, you're about to get exposed right now,'' Hovan said. "I'm telling you right now, if you're a guy who has shied away from contact his whole life, you're about to be exposed. You"re on a stage right now where millions and millions of people are watching. And they can tell who's a fake and a fraud out there. So we're about to find out real quick who likes to hit or not.''

This is what he should have said, or something close to it. Currently Hovan is being trashed by the koolaider fans for showing some sense of life and pride/accountability.

I still give him the benefit of the doubt, he is a young Coach, but will be watching real close to see of he has already lost the team.

He doesn't need a win against the Giants, but if I see a bunch of players running around Sunday avoiding contact, collecting a paycheck, concerned more about not getting injured looking forward to their next FA contract he will be gone pretty soon.

Without a doubt. That's means he's not motivating the platers...very bad for a new coach. You want the players to give it up for you the way the players want to win for Smitty!

That is a great thing to have as a Coach, but it is earned IMO. He has earned it so far because I get the feeling watching smitty progress throughout last year, and into this year, he don't care who you are, if you are broke he is going to correct you, bench you, or replace you.

Doesn't look "star struck" by prima donna players. One thing that bothers me some about Rah Rah, is his pimping of individuals as the face of the team, that is earned also not given by anyone.

Still looking for leadership/accountability.

We shall see it Sunday when the Giants are soundly beat, and she-li's teeth are kicked out of his silver spoon fed piehole!

Bucs will win, rivals here will be talking about a fluke, nope, just a team progressing to greatness :lol:

<!--quoteo(post=5084821:date=Sep 25 2009, 03:49 AM:name=bucman)--><div class='quotetop'>QUOTE (bucman @ Sep 25 2009, 03:49 AM) <a href="index.php?act=findpost&pid=5084821"><{POST_SNAPBACK}></a></div><div class='quotemain'><!--quotec-->Not like it is today, Paul Taliglibu(? spelling) was the last commissioner of this sport... now there's a C.E.O of bussiness...

They dont care about the quality of the game... its all about getting our money in one way or another!<!--QuoteEnd--></div><!--QuoteEEnd-->

Tagliabue...

ya, him... :)

Is everybody tired of talking about how "great" their teams are because of a 2-0 record?

COME ON BUCMAN ... IF YOU WERE 2-0 ... WE'D ALL HAVE TO LEAVE HERE. YOU'D BE BLOWING US AWAY

WITH IT. AND WE'D HAVE TO TAKE IT. STROLL MEMORY LANE WITH ME ... REMEMBER WHEN THE BUS's WOULD

DESTROY US LIKE LITTLE PLAY TOYS? REMEMBER THE EXSUBERANT JUBILATION THAT IT BROUGHT YOU EVERY

TIME YOU DID IT? NOW ... MY FRIEND .... YOU SHALL FIND OUT HOW IT FELT. B)

COME ON BUCMAN ... IF YOU WERE 2-0 ... WE'D ALL HAVE TO LEAVE HERE. YOU'D BE BLOWING US AWAY

WITH IT. AND WE'D HAVE TO TAKE IT. STROLL MEMORY LANE WITH ME ... REMEMBER WHEN THE BUS's WOULD

DESTROY US LIKE LITTLE PLAY TOYS? REMEMBER THE EXSUBERANT JUBILATION THAT IT BROUGHT YOU EVERY

TIME YOU DID IT? NOW ... MY FRIEND .... YOU SHALL FIND OUT HOW IT FELT. B)

Any time the Bucs beat the Falcons Im gonna have 500 posts that week, regardless of our record. The only way I'd be talking like my team was the best in the NFL after 2 games is if our season started off by playing the Falcons the first two weeks! :)

Coach Morris should not be allowed to speak at press conferences. He should have to stand there while the water boy reads his prepared statement, and then answers the questions, he couldn't do a worse job of it than this guy.

I hope he can turn it around soon

If not maybe Madden can put a public speaking lesson in the Coaching part of his NFL game.

Imagine the team meetings and the players looking at each other like "wtf did he just say" when he rattles off some crazy isht.

Any time the Bucs beat the Falcons Im gonna have 500 posts that week, regardless of our record. The only way I'd be talking like my team was the best in the NFL after 2 games is if our season started off by playing the Falcons the first two weeks! :)

AT ANY RATE ... YOU KNOW I'M PULLING FOR YOU GUYS ... two weeks not included.

And you know which two. :rolleyes: