QUICK can you guess Jamaal Anderson Stats?

midnight

I get it. A lot of people (myself included) believe JA98 sucks as a high first round draft pick and defensive end. However, the utter lack of originality and thought placed in constant threads about it has gotten annoying. I mean what's the point? He's probably not going to get better; he's obviously not going to get cut; his lack of production is an absolute buzz kill; and a team that sits at 2-0 has fans who want to find something to be p!ssy about.

Ho hum.

I get it. A lot of people (myself included) believe JA98 sucks as a high first round draft pick and defensive end. However, the utter lack of originality and thought placed in constant threads about it has gotten annoying. I mean what's the point? He's probably not going to get better; he's obviously not going to get cut; his lack of production is an absolute buzz kill; and a team that sits at 2-0 has fans who want to find something to be p!ssy about.

Ho hum.

Hey! This is the does not compute thread.

Please speak in Binary Code please.

You post is Illogical :lol:

Star Trek terms will work if you do not know your AND's from your OR's. :rolleyes:

Perhaps you guys need some help with yer math.

name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>">
name="allowFullScreen" value="true"></param><param name="allowscriptaccess" value="always"></param><embed src="
type="application/x-shockwave-flash" allowscriptaccess="always" allowfullscreen="true" width="425" height="344"></embed></object>" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" width="425" height="350">

In game 1 with JA98 gettng more snaps we gave up 96 yards rushing (4.4 ypc) and 163 yards passing

In game 2, with Beirmann getting more snaps we gave up 144 yards rushing (a 5.8 ypc) and 296 yard passing

Wonder if the coaches place more emphasis on individual or team stats?

HINT: I doubt Smitty plays fantasy football so the team stat may be more important to him.

In game 1 with JA98 gettng more snaps we gave up 96 yards rushing (4.4 ypc) and 163 yards passing

In game 2, with Beirmann getting more snaps we gave up 144 yards rushing (a 5.8 ypc) and 296 yard passing

Wonder if the coaches place more emphasis on individual or team stats?

HINT: I doubt Smitty plays fantasy football so the team stat may be more important to him.

And I guess the offensive team had nothing to do with the number of yards gained. It's all based on who plays defense.

That, well, that is just dumb.